All I want for Christmas...

2»

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    I am getting the xbox 360 kinect with ea sports active 2....can't wait, it has a heart rate monitor and all kinds of workouts, I am so excited!
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    I want to break the 40 lb threshold, a Kindle, and ChaLean Extreme!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    I am getting the xbox 360 kinect with ea sports active 2....can't wait, it has a heart rate monitor and all kinds of workouts, I am so excited!

I love my wii...but I really want an xbox 360.... *looks longingly down the road, through town, down another road, through that town, down the interstate, down the exit ramp and into the wally world parking lot* Sigh.... :o)
  • Wendybirduk
    Wendybirduk Posts: 92 Member
    I would quite like a HRM but have no idea which one! To be honest I think I would benefit from a NON fitness gift - something to warm my feet! lol My other half Graeme calls me the Death Eater because I drag all the warmth from him when we go to bed because of my freezing feet!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    I would quite like a HRM but have no idea which one! To be honest I think I would benefit from a NON fitness gift - something to warm my feet! lol My other half Graeme calls me the Death Eater because I drag all the warmth from him when we go to bed because of my freezing feet!

So you need toasty socks or maybe an electric blanket? I've been wanting one of those bad boys for ages! I'm always the cold one too! As far as an HRM goes, do a search on the boards for HRM and you will get plenty of opinions! I think they all have pro's and con's, depending on how much money you want to spend! I bought a cheap one at walmart for $25, Sportline, and its done wonderful for me. :o)
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    I really want one of those armbands that monitors activity, sleep and many other things. But I'd like to know if anyone else on MFP has used them and what they think. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.