#1 reason you DON'T want more MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    add S3X for exercise yet!

this is an option!??!?!?!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm not "supportive" enough, whatever that means. I don't get it. I consistently show up, smile at you, smack your *kitten* and tell you to go get 'em. WHAT THE HECK MORE DO YOU WANT?!

I thought the general consensus was that nudes were mandated? Who cares about motivation. psh.

IN for nudes and uhhh, motivation.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    #1 Can't give enough attention to the friends you already have.

Most important thing to remember is this. You can't win with friend requests. Accept everyone and you're spread too thin. Turn people down and they'll ***** about you to whoever will listen.

You just gotta tell yourself it's my list and I'll manage it how I choose. If anyone has a problem with that that's their own issue.

This is the number one problem I have

that and I spend too much time playng around with my MFP peeps than I do working...

This is me also...
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I really don't have time to post chipper comments of encouragement every time you drink a glass of water or post that you burned 2 calories walking downstairs.

this!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    add S3X for exercise yet!

this is an option!??!?!?!

So, if I log 1 calorie of 120 minutes of S3X, am I not doing it right?? :wink: :laugh:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Most important thing to remember is this. You can't win with friend requests. Accept everyone and you're spread too thin. Turn people down and they'll ***** about you to whoever will listen.

You just gotta tell yourself it's my list and I'll manage it how I choose. If anyone has a problem with that that's their own issue.

that and I spend too much time playng around with my MFP peeps than I do working...

1zen21.jpg
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    2uo6vcp.gif
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I wanted Nachos. Like really, really wanted nachos. And not one of their lazy butts would get up off their couches and bring them to me. Let me ask you, is that support? Really?
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I got 99 problems but another MFP friend ain't one.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I wanted Nachos. Like really, really wanted nachos. And not one of their lazy butts would get up off their couches and bring them to me. Let me ask you, is that support? Really?

I would bring you some nachos, but I'd probably eat them before I got them to you.

But then I'd have to ask myself, who would want to take my nachos from me? Some friends.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time keeping up with all of my friends on here from the beginning, so I don't like adding more people unless they give me a really good reason.
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My Computer may over heat with excitement....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

+1. Or would that be 2?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Because I seem to be uninterested in the whole "my flirt pal" aspect anymore.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    They all want pictures of my junk. I do not get it, why do folks want pictures of the stuff I store in my garage? (shrugs)
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    My Computer may over heat with excitement....

bahahhahahahah
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I prefer to limit the number of potential witnesses if I make an @ss of myself. The time and effort necessary for disposing of witnesses is prohibitive.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Because I try to make sure to bring enough candy to share with everybody.
    That's getting hard.
  • ANNAvsANNA
    ANNAvsANNA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not interested in reading about people's personal problems. I have enough of my own I keep locked away.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I would bring you some nachos, but I'd probably eat them before I got them to you.

But then I'd have to ask myself, who would want to take my nachos from me? Some friends.
    I would take your nachos.
    All day, every day.