#1 reason you DON'T want more MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    Because you already wear me out, OP. :cry: :sad:

:angry: Riiiiiiight. Do I even know you???
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I wanted Nachos. Like really, really wanted nachos. And not one of their lazy butts would get up off their couches and bring them to me. Let me ask you, is that support? Really?

I would bring you some nachos, but I'd probably eat them before I got them to you.

But then I'd have to ask myself, who would want to take my nachos from me? Some friends.

Awww. Thank you!

You're welcome. Does this mean we're bff now?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I wanted Nachos. Like really, really wanted nachos. And not one of their lazy butts would get up off their couches and bring them to me. Let me ask you, is that support? Really?

I would bring you some nachos, but I'd probably eat them before I got them to you.

But then I'd have to ask myself, who would want to take my nachos from me? Some friends.

Awww. Thank you!

I haven't seen any nachos yet.
  • sixout
    Options

Awww. Thank you!

I haven't seen any nachos yet.

I ate them. We just went over this.
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    Get a rooooom you two! Eat your nachos there.
  • sixout
    Options
    But the nachos are gone!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    They post constantly about every aspect of their lives including personal things I really don't want to know about. This is MFP ! Talk about fitness related items.

^^ THIS! Holy smokes. I mean, the occasional post about something non-fitness/diet related is OK and understandable (sometimes sticking to a diet/fitness plan is really tough when there are things going on in your life and you need some extra support/encouragement), but when 95% of your posts are about the drama of your personal life? No thank you! I don't want to hang out with people like that in real life, why would I want to online?

yup! I dont want to hear about divorces and depressing things.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    But the nachos are gone!

And this is EXACTLY why I don't want any more MFP friends....

Off to create a "mean people" thread.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    they are funnier than me :mad:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I have too much sex already.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Let's say you have about 220 friends that you KNOW and LOVE. Then... they all start changing their usernames. Or rage quitting and coming back with a new username. I now have a "new" friend. Cause I don't remember *kitten* and they're just messing with me with these shenanigans.

I don't need "More." I have "New" friends every. single. day.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Let's say you have about 220 friends that you KNOW and LOVE. Then... they all start changing their usernames. Or rage quitting and coming back with a new username. I now have a "new" friend. Cause I don't remember *kitten* and they're just messing with me with these shenanigans.

I'm your favorite though, right?
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I lose track of them after a while. But usually there's a handful that I kind of keep up with.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Yes! And they not only change their names, but also their pictures so you just have no freaking clue who they are.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    They post constantly about every aspect of their lives including personal things I really don't want to know about. This is MFP ! Talk about fitness related items.

Personal things in life significantly affect fitness/weight loss/weight gain/etc.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

*opening a new account for the sole purpose of pissing you off*
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Why would anyone do that?? Lame.
  • odusgolp
    Options

*opening a new account for the sole purpose of pissing you off*

You hoor.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Why would anyone do that?? Lame.

tumblr_lsmwi9kv2i1r0ojhto1_250.gif
  • sixout
    Options
    because no one ever responds to my naked snapchats, so why would I want more people to not respond?