Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Comic is WAY better than the show, but the show has Daryl and I love Daryl. The show bores me most of the time. Michonne and Daryl are the only reason to watch.

@pamellamarie11 - I totally get you on Daryl's hair. lol
  • monii702
    monii702 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Rick has no chill with that married woman.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the comics but I did read the books. Which was all about the Governor. Rick, Michonne and Glenn had a very very small role in the books but they were still REALLY good!!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    monii702 wrote: »

Rick wants her!
  • monii702
    monii702 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    free1220 wrote: »
    monii702 wrote: »

Rick wants her!

You think? Lol. I have a feeling he will have her.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Rick is lookin' gooooood without his beard. ;)
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I got this tomorrow, be jealous!

http://walkerstalkercon.com/dallas/
  • Loudnewchamp
    Options
    I cant wait for Carl to lose a eye and get laid
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Rick is lookin' gooooood without his beard. ;)

Haven t seen him like that in a while! Forgot how cute he is!

I still like a bit of stubble on him.

• KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    thoughts from tonight's hell of a show
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    DON'T SAY A WORD!!!! I missed tonight cause of work..... oh well go for it.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Tonight's was the first episode I've thought was actually good from beginning to end in ... ever, I guess. Really powerful. Wrenching. I'd say gut-wrenching, but that would be a bad pun.

One guy we wanted to die died, a guy we liked died, the Alexandria people are getting put in their place ...

It was really tense, and I feel like the characters were written a lot better than normal. It was also very bleak and gory. Much more so than ever before, which is impressive for a post-apocalyptic world.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I feel empty inside :( Watching Talking Dead helps though. I didn't realize I cared about that character that much
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    The scene was...brutal. For Glenn to have to watch that happen....wow. I felt sick to my stomach. I would've probably beaten that guy to death, though. I was hoping for it.
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That dude's lucky he was there with Glenn and not with Rick, because Rick would have just put a bullet in his head without batting an eyelash. Kinda wish Rick had been the one there, honestly.

And Gabriel..wtf? Way to plant doubt in Alexandria's leader's mind -- which will now be followed up by finding out her son was killed out on the run. Great.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Why is Carol so *kitten* weird all of a sudden?! "You know what you have to do, Rick. You have to kill him"
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    WTF best episode so far......
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think Carol is at that point where "kill them before they hurt/kill us" is the only option left.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I think Carol is at that point where "kill them before they hurt/kill us" is the only option left.
    Exactly and she does not want anymore attachments.

So she's not attached by going to the kid's house to check on him? She's doomed to have some twisted little kid in her life.
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Rick drifting into Shane territory. Contemplating taking what he wants. And now has a "justifiable" reason for doing so..