The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    someone died i aint saying who cuz peeps might have not seen it yet

I wouldn't worry so much about that. If they're coming in here to read, surely they're ready for spoilers??

Yeah I avoided this thread until I watched the show tonight.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oh i love this show!!! who's keen for 'Fear the Walking Dead' ??
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,561 Member
    Options
    keith0373 wrote: »
    No one died!
    The wife beater did as well as the parka dude.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    are we sure rick Killed Wife beater, we never see it happen he could have shot the architect cos surely Deanna knew he would turn and thus maybe rick shot him instead?
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Horrible episode -_-
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    siport wrote: »
    are we sure rick Killed Wife beater, we never see it happen he could have shot the architect cos surely Deanna knew he would turn and thus maybe rick shot him instead?

never thought of that!!

Loved the episode. Everything is "right" for now at least. Best season finale yet.
  • racheljonel
    Options

although, you know....the way he was standing when he looked up and saw Morgan was towards Pete, not Reg. Also Pete was on the Memorial on Talking Dead so you know it's official, he's gone.

• daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Morgan seems to have changed from when Rick last saw him. He has become all "buddhist" philosopher, and did not kill those two guys that attacked him.

He looked surprised when he saw Rick kill that guy. I wonder what the relationship between Morgan and Rick will be in the next season? They seem to have differing ideologies on human life.

I found this season, Michone got a stronger role, and she was there to ground Rick, whereas badass Carol was there to keep the "fire" in Rick alive. Almost like the devil and the angel on each shoulder. Still love Carol..she was awesome in the finale!!

• corinnecarley
    corinnecarley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i had to go back and watch daryl's 3-walker kill with the chains a few times .... SO AWESOME.
    i'm curious to see how morgan will react to rick now that they're reunited and rick's changed a LOT since they've last met -- even though i think more than anyone, morgan would understand rick's behavior (once rick explains himself).
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

although, you know....the way he was standing when he looked up and saw Morgan was towards Pete, not Reg. Also Pete was on the Memorial on Talking Dead so you know it's official, he's gone.

Yeah, I think he definitely shot Pete. Reg wouldn't have turned right away, and there was no hesitation at all when Rick fired.
  • siport
    Options

Yeah, I think he definitely shot Pete. Reg wouldn't have turned right away, and there was no hesitation at all when Rick fired.

yeah that is what i was thinking however it did just make me wonder as you didn't see it happen.

• jonyb19
    jonyb19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Watching the last one tonight so not reading anything......

'if Daryl dies we riot'
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    So the Wolves are the people who corrupted Terminus right?
  • racheljonel
    Options
    baymax5 wrote: »

I thought maybe the Wolves are 2 of the people that were sent away from Alexandria.
  • siport
    Options

possibly
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

I think they are the ones that Alexandria exiled. There were three of them. I wonder if red hoodie guy was the other one.
  • racheljonel
    Options
    i had to go back and watch daryl's 3-walker kill with the chains a few times .... SO AWESOME.

I did too! Loved this!

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I thought maybe the Wolves are 2 of the people that were sent away from Alexandria.

I don't think this is true. They would have known where Alexandria is and when they found the pack at the end, they wouldnt have been surprised or interested in it if they came from there.
  • siport
    Options
    tumblr_inline_nm07kyVl1v1rxyjh0_500.png
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.