Any way to prevent breasts sagging from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    My boobs are already ruined from breastfeeding LOL. They are going down in size now that I'm losing weight but its just a part of me and I will except them. I am doing bench presses at the gym to strengthen my chest but I'm not hoping for a miracle.
  • pure777
    pure777 Posts: 10
    Options
    if ur gonna worry bout them sagging from weight gain or weight loss just wait until you've breast fed a couple of kids.. lmao.. I love the fact I'm losing weight and having gone from 15 st down to 10.13 i've not had any problem with loose skin or sagging.. that came with having babies.. my stomach is a crinkly pouch and my boobs are like oranges in socks.. BUT u know what I put on a bra and some clothes and no one can see.. and if they did who cares.. its my body and I'm proud of what its been through.. So should you.. love your body and let the real you shine through.. and if that's impossible which it will be for some ,( not having a go) and if it really affects your self esteem then get a bunch of cash and a damn good surgeon and then love yourself. xxxxxx
  • pure777
    pure777 Posts: 10
    Options
    but being young as you are OP I would think very seriously before or if you intend going under the knife.. xxx
  • 12whilson
    12whilson Posts: 16
    Options
    I don't believe there is anything you can do
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a man that truly cares about this issue when they are in his hands. In terms of the rest of your life...a nice bra and good pecs, like everybody else has mentioned.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    nope.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Implants. That's my plan anyway.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    No, nothing. I personally would NEVER choose to be at a weight that compromised the firmness of my bustline! In fact, I choose my ideal weight based upon how my bust looks. Weight too low OR too high could create sagging! I suggest you should consult a plastic surgeon to see exactly what options are available to you to reverse the damage; surely, something could be done by way of surgery to help you. (You are most likely going to receive replies on this thread suggesting exercise; however, that won't work.)

Wow, I wish I thought of my boobs before I "chose" to get fat! thank you for the insight! I can't wait to give your advice to my past self when the Doctor finaly whisks me away in the TARDIS and I can get back to tell my past-self that the biggest issue I'll have with getting fat is the sagginess of my t!ts.

Brilliant! I had a more jerky response but yours is perfect. !!! :flowerforyou: Nice Dr. Who reference.
  • Achrya
    Options
    I haven't met a man that truly cares about this issue when they are in his hands. In terms of the rest of your life...a nice bra and good pecs, like everybody else has mentioned.

Why's it gotta be a for a man? Maybe she prefers bigger and/or perkier boobs for herself, independent of what men think?

Hell, maybe she prefers the company of women
  • likitisplit
    Options

Why's it gotta be a for a man? Maybe she prefers bigger and/or perkier boobs for herself, independent of what men think?

I haven't met a woman yet either for that matter.

In terms of bigger, perkier boobs for yourself naked...you either get what you get and you don't raise a fuss -or- implants.
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    No, nothing. I personally would NEVER choose to be at a weight that compromised the firmness of my bustline! In fact, I choose my ideal weight based upon how my bust looks. Weight too low OR too high could create sagging! I suggest you should consult a plastic surgeon to see exactly what options are available to you to reverse the damage; surely, something could be done by way of surgery to help you. (You are most likely going to receive replies on this thread suggesting exercise; however, that won't work.)

Somebody assure me that this is a trollololol answer...
  • Achrya
    Options

In terms of bigger, perkier boobs for yourself naked...you either get what you get and you don't raise a fuss -or- implants.

Whether those people exist or not (I'm sure they do) doesn't matter. It's the assumption that if she has an issue with not wanting sagging from weight loss that she shouldn't be concerned because men like them no matter, when she said nothing at all about men at any point. Who gives a damn what men think or what they like to get their hands on? Why would what men like even be a factor?
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    excellent support and no jumping up and down? I think if they're already gone just scaffold them up like mad...mine are shocking and if I ever get this lifestyle thing sorted and keep weight off then I plan on surgery-not implants, if I end up a B cup I don't care, the month old party balloon look is no fun.
  • likitisplit
    Options

Whether those people exist or not (I'm sure they do) doesn't matter. It's the assumption that if she has an issue with not wanting sagging from weight loss that she shouldn't be concerned because men like them no matter, when she said nothing at all about men at any point. Who gives a damn what men think or what they like to get their hands on? Why would what men like even be a factor?

There are two reasons why a person would like nicely shaped breasts:

-You
    -Sexual partners

I addressed both parts in my answer.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    1. Get a well-fitted bra and you won't notice any sagging.
    2. Build up the muscles behind them and they my sit differently. Bench press + overhead press.
    3. Massage and moisturize the area to improve circulation, coloration, etc. May reduce the appearance of sagginess.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Just.......what the hell.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Best advice is a great bra both for everyday wearing and a super supportive motion reducing sports bra for exercising.

Even at 40 and having been no less than a D cup since high school, my breasts aren't too bad considering I am currently a 38DD and have been as large as a 46G at my highest weight. I have gained and lost a ton of weight over my lifetime and had one full term pregnancy.

I don't think there is anyway to have naturally large breasts and have them be perky anyway. Just the sheer weight of them makes that impossible.

Just do what you can and if they become too saggy and bother you, then you may want to check into a breast lift later.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Bench presses strengthen the pectoral muscles (the ones that sit under the breasts) - breast tissue is fat and mammary glands, so there's no muscles in there to strengthen - however by strengthening the muscle underneath it, you give them a better foundation, so to speak. Push-ups are pretty similar in terms of what muscles they work. Both push-ups and bench presses are really good exercises and will strengthen and tone your arms too, not just your chest muscles. Being strong generally will improve how your body looks all over. That plus a good bra should help your boobs (and the rest of you) to be perky.

This. I'll be 59 soon. Mine are most definitely perkier since I began weight training. Even the hubs says so.
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This thread is really making me reconsider having children...
  • likitisplit
    Options
    This thread is really making me reconsider having children...

Don't grow old either.