Something CRAZY AND WEIRD you love to eat

Options

Replies

• MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    It's not 'crazy' but I like to lick the inside of the microwave popcorn bag. I literally tear the bag apart in pieces and lick the 'coating' clean. Lol
  • Seevan07
    Seevan07 Posts: 23
    Options
    Ketchup on rice and on mac and cheese.

I used to just eat corn or peas right out of the can.
  • angiekain
    angiekain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I dip my pretzels in cottage cheese, it's super addicting!
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    ketchup with ruffles....i'm pretty sure this is one of the causes of me gaining weight....

well really ketchup on anything.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs!! Love it!!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Uncooked hot dogs.

+1!!
  • alimae87
    alimae87 Posts: 2
    Options
    It started when I was pregnant, but I really love topping a small scoop of vanilla icecream with a cup of fresh steamed broccoli...My husband jokes the broccoli doesn't make the icecream any healthier, and the rest of my family and friends think it's pretty disgusting, but it's whatever. :)
  • rainynight3L33
    rainynight3L33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Barbecue sauce on Arabic rice :love:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and apple sandwiches.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I used to eat ketchup with ruffles and still eat ketchup with eggs(I think the latter is genetic because my mom does it too). However the one that used to get me the most grief(my now ex boyfriend asked me if I was pregnant when I told him I was eating it)is peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    My wife shakes her head, but I go nuts for Triscuits with Peanut Butter and Sriracha. Everyone I've asked to who has tried it has loved it though.

Peanut butter and cheddar on crackers is another good one.

and Crackers and Fluff. Preferably Ritz or Town House. Salt + Butter + Marshmallow works great.
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Salty French Fries dipped in Ice Cream. Something about the sweet and salty.

I know I have waaaay weirder food combo's just can't think of any right now, I'll be back if I think of any.

(I remember as a child my grandmother use to LOVE Old Cheddar Cheese mixed in wither her Vanilla Ice Cream)
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    deli tuna salad with relish, tobasco, and crunchy tortilla strips. i genuinely have no idea how this combination ever happened but oh my goodness i love it so much
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on anything

Not really crazy or weird
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    ._. Soy bacon. Omg. I crave that stuff. Wish it wasn't so friggin expensive though. I've found that since I've started dieting again I crave meat all the time, it's weird.
  • caseypcarlin
    caseypcarlin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome, ill have to try it

for me its eel. i only get a chance to eat it at sushi places but i go buckwild when i get a chance. really really fishy taste but i love it

YUM!!! I could scarf down unagi all day. Don't even get me started on caterpillar rolls. Mine is by no means something I could eat every day even if I wanted, but I love a good cheeseburger with peanut butter on it.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & sweet pickle sandwiches!
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper tuna (starkist) mixed with brown rice, avocado, cottage cheese and sriracha sauce! AMAZING, but yes, weird I guess. I get crap from my co-workers and friends ALL THE TIME for eating this, but I love it and it's healthy so WTF-ever lol
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Polenta...basically boiled cornmeal. I adore it with butter salt and pepper...
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i like to stuff my chicken breasts with blueberries :)
    Also i cut my cherry tomatoes in half and pop in a blueberry in every half… the rush of juices when u bite in is delicious