Something CRAZY AND WEIRD you love to eat

Options

Replies

• Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Salty French Fries dipped in Ice Cream. Something about the sweet and salty.

I know I have waaaay weirder food combo's just can't think of any right now, I'll be back if I think of any.

(I remember as a child my grandmother use to LOVE Old Cheddar Cheese mixed in wither her Vanilla Ice Cream)

Ohhh french fries & ice cream is AMAZING. I have a huge weakness for the sweet/salty combo. I also get plain M&M's to mix in with my popcorn pretty much every time I go to the movies.... which is rarely (thank goodness) but it's definitely a treat!
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fish roe, plain yogurt and black liquorice. Not together (ew), but each of these things I absolutely love on it's own.
    It's not really weird where I live, but when ever I mention to friends from America that I love black licorice (sweet or salty, it's all yummy), they pull a face.
    Plain yogurt is delicious and very commonly eaten on its own here as well, but you guys seem to always flavour and sweeten all yogurts, which I hate.
    I don't know if fish roe is actually weird, again, it's quite common where I live.

On the other hand, people here find it extremely weird that I love peanut butter and can eat it by the spoonful. Peanut butter is not common at all, haha.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese is mentioned a lot in this thread. I like to eat mine with potato chips. Mmmmm......
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Big ole chuck of swiss cheese schmeared with peanut butter
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    It's not 'crazy' but I like to lick the inside of the microwave popcorn bag. I literally tear the bag apart in pieces and lick the 'coating' clean. Lol

Ha Thats the best part.
  • ARoe9410
    ARoe9410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. I've never met anyone else who liked them so I'm happy PP mentioned it. I always get disgusted looks whenever I eat them, but they're amazing so I don't care :smile:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    hmm
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. I've never met anyone else who liked them so I'm happy PP mentioned it. I always get disgusted looks whenever I eat them, but they're amazing so I don't care :smile:

ME TOO! :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When I make roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy.
    I love cottage cheese with it. Yes gravy on it!

Biscuits and gravy with some grape jelly on the side.
    Eventually looks purple lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    hmm

Is that her initials?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad dressing on left over Kraft Dinner (mac and cheese from a box).
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs!! Love it!!

Isn't that normal?
  • SteadyRun99
    Options
    Penautbutter and bananna sandwiches
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Rollmops! Aka pickled herring... Not weird to me, but everyone outside of my family/European friends thinks they are super weird and gross haha
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    In school....5th thru 8th grade, I would mix the mac & cheese with fish stix and ketchup.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs!! Love it!!

Isn't that normal?

Yes
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    When I make roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy.
    I love cottage cheese with it. Yes gravy on it!

This is basically poutine in mashed form so it should rightfully be delightful!

Poutine: Fries, cheese curds, gravy. SO GOOD. Add roast beef? YES PLEASE.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Oh and watermelon and feta cheese....delicious
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Used to love Cool Ranch corn nuts dipped in chocolate frosting... got others addicted to it too. Those not in the inner circle of weird always look at you weird but inevitably give in when there is a group of 5 girls all eating it. :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    not super weird...but I love ketchup on green beans