New 30 Day Shred Fitness Group! Lose by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• anull78
    anull78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Since 11/23 (day 1 for me): did 30DS on 11/24, 11/25, skipped 11/26 (my family gethering), skipped 11/27 & 11/28 (no excuse, just didn't get around to it).

So here I am, 11/29, ready to get it done tonight!
  • savyfox
    Options
    Finished day 6 and am very proud! My stick-to-it-tiveness has failed me in the passed and I really want to make it though this. I thought I would prepare myself by looking into the next workout series to see what I'm in for and am getting nervous. I was thinking of switching to the second workout on day 10 but may have to wait- oh well. Maybe I'll do it longer than 30 days... or maybe I should just take it a day at a time.
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to see that people are on Day 6!!

I completed day 2 today and in a way it was easier but in a way it was harder. That doesn't really make sense! haha. I guess I knew what to expect but had to work with sore muscles. Keep it up everybody!

I'm going to need the motivation of other people's success to get through this alive :ohwell:
  • anull78
    Options
    4th workout on 30DS complete. I'm pooped... but SO glad I did it! Goodnight all.
  • monkeymom11
    Options
    Well I am back after taking 4 days off. It feels good to have done the workout again but I will see how I feel in the morning. The workout seems to be getting alittle easier at level 1 but again I will let you know in the morning how I feel. Well good night all.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Got it done today, not first thing in the morning like I wanted to, but I got it done. I do think my endurance is getting alittle better with it. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    day 3 done and dusted. my calves are the most sore! i think it's all the jumping jacks :wink:
  • anull78
    Options
    Day 5 done!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    day 3 done and dusted. my calves are the most sore! i think it's all the jumping jacks :wink:
    Just finished day 3 too, I think it's the jumping rope that's killing my calves. :laugh: But I actually did the modified pushups the whole time without stopping. Might try half modified and half full tomorrow. :drinker:
  • Audi68
    Options
    I got today's shred in this morning. Definetly need to get a better sports bra to do the jump rope and jumping jacks in the cardio. LOL!!!

I am starting to look forward to level 2 to change things up a bit.
  • savyfox
    Options
    Agh! Day 8 down! I'm so happy! The scale may not change but I am sticking with my work outs so that's something. Who knew it would be so hard to put yourself first if only for 20 minutes a day? I actually feel guilty about taking the time to work out. Now what's up with that?
  • wuwr
    wuwr Posts: 7
    Options
    Had to skip the butt-kicks and jumping jacks today as my ankle was playing up and I didn't want to push it - but did the rest of it. I actually dread the push ups and that last ab exercise, but it's all going well!
  • azenga
    azenga Posts: 12
    Options
    Just started day one today! Made it halfway through circuit 3 and stopped. I'm going to push myself to do the whole thing tomorrow morning before work, even though I know I'm going to be so sore!
  • Audi68
    Options
    Just started day one today! Made it halfway through circuit 3 and stopped. I'm going to push myself to do the whole thing tomorrow morning before work, even though I know I'm going to be so sore!
    I wasn't able to make it the whole way through the first time either but keep trying to stick to it. Take a 5 second break when you need then try and push yourself a little further next time. You can do!!! If I can, anybody can, trust me.
  • azenga
    azenga Posts: 12
    Options
    I wasn't able to make it the whole way through the first time either but keep trying to stick to it. Take a 5 second break when you need then try and push yourself a little further next time. You can do!!! If I can, anybody can, trust me.

Awesome, thanks for your support! I know it's all in my mind; my body can handle it but I tell myself I can't finish. How are you logging this exercise in your diary?
  • Audi68
    Options
    Yes, you are right you can do it. The more you do it the easier it will get for you over time.

I log it under circuit training in the cardio section.

Keep up the great work!!!!:drinker:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Overslept today, so I get to do it after work. Probably a good thing, my shoulders are killing me from the pushups. :ohwell:
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Sorry Gals I have to remove myself from the Challenge. My Dr has said that I cant do Jillian Michaels due to injurys I have had a long time. I was just too sore like couldnt sit to pee. lol Back to Leslie Sansones.
  • anull78
    Options
    Had to skip last night - so day 6 will be today for me...after work some time. Wednesday's are a tough schedule around my house, so I wasn't sure how it would work. Better planning next week though and I'll be able to get it in when I need to!
  • savyfox
    Options
    Day 9! Why am I not losing weight? I'm staying under my daily calorie expenditure. Frustrating!!!!!