Can anyone go on the stairmaster longer than me ?

Scumbag_Gil
Scumbag_Gil Posts: 397 Member
2wfv7yv.jpg

Or burn as many calories? I was also in a fasted state and had no water. Any challengers?

Replies

• suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    If you didn't pass out you didn't go hard. Come back to brag after you pass out.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Hour long cardio was so last weight lost attempt.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Psshh what matters is I can go longer and harder in other places....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

:drinker:
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    i cant see the pic, but i start every workout with a 15 min session at level 18.
  • yopeeps025

challenge-accepted.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    i cant see the pic, but i start every workout with a 15 min session at level 18.

stairmaster for 60 minutes with 590 calorie burn.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    I could.

All I'd need is a much greater level of boredom than I've ever experienced in my life.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I could.

All I'd need is a much greater level of boredom than I've ever experienced in my life.

Amen!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    ZOMG.

You win the internet.

No wait, that was someone else.

:indifferent:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    The question is...can anyone go for a shorter time than me? Think i've lasted about 2 mins total. God those things are boring.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Last time I tried, the gears started slipping.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member

That is nothing. I burn between 280-300 in my 15 minutes. BOOM.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    2wfv7yv.jpg

Or burn as many calories? I was also in a fasted state and had no water. Any challengers?

I'm not doing this particular training at the moment, but earlier this year I got asked to "free up the machine" after I had been on a stair stepper for 3.5 hours with a 60# pack on.
  • yopeeps025

I used to burn a little over 1000 on the elliptical in a hour run with HIIT.
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    2wfv7yv.jpg

Do you need a picture to believe me? I've been on some machines over 4 hours.

This week I did a stationary bike, incline 20 (highest possible) for 3 hours ~ over 2000 calories.
  • yopeeps025
    2wfv7yv.jpg

I know the ellipticals at the gym I frequent would shut off at 60 minutes. Then I would start it back up again.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member

This week I did a stationary bike, incline 20 (highest possible) for 3 hours ~ over 2000 calories.

how come?
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member

I used to burn a little over 1000 on the elliptical in a hour run with HIIT.

that's nothing. I burn like 2000 calories a day not doing ANYTHING.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

how come?

Yeah, how come? Are you training for an event? Or you just want more ice cream?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Golly, that's swell. Sure am proud of ya. I'm going to slap a gold star right on your forehead so you can go home and show your mommy how awesome you are!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    2wfv7yv.jpg

I did nearly double the calories this morning. Fasted state as well. I nearly always do my morning cardio fasted.

EDIT: Sunday morning was closer to 4 times that amount.... fasted.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    2wfv7yv.jpg

Meh! My bike goes up to 25! Your obviously just a part timer! Now hand me your medal & go home in disgrace.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

I did nearly double the calories this morning. Fasted state as well. I nearly always do my morning cardio fasted.

I ate waffles.
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    I do it because I want to kick my *kitten*. No I don't eat icecream anymore. I lift weights too then cardio.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    No but I can lift for the hour and watch you bounce up and down when I take my rests :smokin:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member

I ate waffles.

I was returning a candy necklace and a pop ring because some people are just high maintenance....but somewhere in a crossfit gym, a guy was doing this.

legs-day1.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    No. Nobody can. You're awesome.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    I do it because I want to kick my *kitten*. No I don't eat icecream anymore. I lift weights too then cardio.

that's an awful lot of sustained cardio.

to each their own! :drinker:
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    NO and I don't care to either