Can anyone go on the stairmaster longer than me ?

13»

Replies

• kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    No, but if it's the same time but on a stationary bike I'd accept your challenge - Bring it on! lol
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Good for you.

There is always someone who can do something better or longer or both. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    legs-day1.gif

What is the benefit in that??? You can get stronger other ways LOL.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    The guide ropes render it cheating anyhow.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    2wfv7yv.jpg

Or burn as many calories? I was also in a fasted state and had no water. Any challengers?

Do you need a picture to believe me? I've been on some machines over 4 hours.

This week I did a stationary bike, incline 20 (highest possible) for 3 hours ~ over 2000 calories.
    Are you training for the Tour de France?
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    http://www.stepupforcharity.org/ ... please wait to post until you are at least at 4 hours.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    legs-day1.gif

This would be one of those "here's something I can do that you can't". I don't know why you'd think he was doing this to get stronger. Also, before the "this is why crossfit is teh dumbz", this isn't a movement that is actually used in crossfit (or at least I've never heard of it).
  • jofjltncb6
    I'd rather run stairs outside.

I actually did this yesterday:

http://runkeeper.com/user/jofjltncb6/activity/403065805

If I had known there was going to be a competition, I would have gone for another 10 minutes.
  • ZaCkOX
    legs-day1.gif

This would be one of those "here's something I can do that you can't". I don't know why you'd think he was doing this to get stronger. Also, before the "this is why crossfit is teh dumbz", this isn't a movement that is actually used in crossfit (or at least I've never heard of it).

I wasn't, but anyone that lifts a lot and doesn't weigh much can do that. That is why I am laughing. I would of been impressed if I saw a lot of reps and he was touching the floor with his head, going up and down. I'm just not impressed.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    eyeroll.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    legs-day1.gif

I wasn't, but anyone that lifts a lot and doesn't weigh much can do that. That is why I am laughing. I would of been impressed if I saw a lot of reps and he was touching the floor with his head, going up and down. I'm just not impressed.

I'll look forward to a video of you doing this.
  • ZaCkOX
    I weigh 250 currently, I nor he if he weighed that much could do that. If I was 180 lbs, I definitely could do that. I could do that in my monster days.

All that takes is balance and locked arms, no biggie. He is using supported guide rails so he doesn't fall easily.
  • jofjltncb6
    I weigh 250 currently, I nor he if he weighed that much could do that. If I was 180 lbs, I definitely could do that. I could do that in my monster days.

All that takes is balance and locked arms, no biggie. He is using supported guide rails so he doesn't fall easily.

Yeah, the rails do take a lot of the impressive out of it.
  • ZaCkOX

Yeah, the rails do take a lot of the impressive out of it.

It would most definitely fall without the rails and it would definitely be wayyyy tooo dangerous to try then.