bachlorette party suggetions?????

Options
I am throwing a bachlorette shower for my best friend and want to do something exciting!! Any games or related activities that are fun??? We are going to a mexican restruarant before then out and about!!!:drinker:

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am throwing a bachlorette shower for my best friend and want to do something exciting!! Any games or related activities that are fun??? We are going to a mexican restruarant before then out and about!!!:drinker:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    My friends are doing the naughty scavenger hunt thing for me..... sounds.... interesting
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just don't make her wear a penis hat like my lovely friends did when giving me a bachelorette party!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Protect her, and don't have her do anything she will regret the next day, no heavy drinking. She wants to be her best and her most beautiful for her wedding.
  • runawaybride
    Options
    We are going out a month ahead of time because she lives 5 hours away!! What is the naughty scavenger hunt?? I had a checklist at mine I had to complete and believe me I think I failed misrebly. And then there is suck for a buck with a bouquet of suckers but I have done that at every b party I have went to!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    I pulled out my old drunk Jenga set and made new rules for each of the numbers on the blocks. Every one had something to do with the bride and the wedding.

I also put together a naughty mad libs for her.

We're not really into the naughty scavenger list or checklists, because they always end up involving kissing some guy. Which isn't cool in my book.

For my bachelorette, we had a sex toy party and then went bar hoping in a college town. It was awesome!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i suggest 2 parts lol

when i threw one for my bff, we went to a nice, sit down resturant for a nice meal. all the older adults went with. then we went to another bar to play this music game that the bar does every thur night, so it was a little more wild later on.

i think it was nice for everyone to be able to go eat a nice dinner together and then us rowdier youngins partied on and the others went back to the hotel lol:drinker:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    I agree with the whole checklist thing that is why I failed!!! The sex toy party are always a hit but then again we are starting off at a Mexican restruarant and I don't think they would appreciate all the rabbits,bullets, and butterflies around LOL LOL !!! We will be in a college town so that will work!!!:drinker:
  • rethun01
    Options
    Oh yeah, we had the sex toy party in a hotel room. We ordered in pizza and drank a ton during the party. Oh my, there were 12 girls and we went through over 100 jello shots like nothing.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    For my friend's bachelorette party, they hired a male stripper named Anaconda........and I assume an explanation is not necessary!!!
  • lovemuffins
    lovemuffins Posts: 91
    Options
    Themed ones are always fun. My friends and I have done 80's, Hawaiian, and are about to do a Roaring 20's theme. We've also had the scavanger hunts... some were with a deck of cards that was made for bachlorette parties. Also, suck for a buck is a thing of the past. Get some beads and sell them for a buck instead. And don't make the bride do it... have the rest of the girls in the party selling them and give her the money at the end of the night. My girls did that for me and made over $750! It was a pretty sweet deal! Good for manicure/pedicure and hair before the wedding. And extra expense the bride wont have to pay for!!!

Have fun... :drinker:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    We will be drinking (well some of us anyway) and karoake sounds great especially when everyone is shnokered :bigsmile: but that is something we will have to play by ear to see what bars might have it because we do not have a strictly karoake bar!!
  • rethun01
    Options
    I've done a dueling piano bar too. SUPER fun!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    For my friend's bachelorette party, they hired a male stripper named Anaconda........and I assume an explanation is not necessary!!!

Bad skin, huh?? :laugh:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    We are doing Mexican so we can play along with that and the beads would tie in instead of the whole suck for a buck thing. Male strippers in our little town might scare me I don't know if anyone as great as "anaconda " would show up :sad: ours would probably end up looking like napolean dynamite and that visual alone scares me!!!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    well if you are looking for something a little less um....naughty there is this game that we have played. You have a list of things about the groom and you ask her questions about him (whats his favorite color, or most embarrassing moment of his life use your imagination :tongue: ) which you have the answers for. For each one she gets wrong she has to do something silly (we had her put a BIG piece of bubble gum in her mouth by the end she could hardly keep her mouth from exploding!) Its a fun silly game and can be made as goofy as wanted
  • TamTastic
    Options

Bad skin, huh?? :laugh:

Erm..............Yep, that's it....skin!!...........Right!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Just don't make her wear a penis hat like my lovely friends did when giving me a bachelorette party!!!

You know....usually I would be surprised by that....but given it is Tam (you wild child you), it seems pretty appropriate.

:wink: :laugh: :laugh:

(love you mean it Tami!)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

When I was a stripper I went by the name 'Tadpole' :indifferent:

I didn't get a whole lot of work for some reason.....:cry:

(God, I already regret posting that.....)

:laugh:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    We went to a gay bar... the most wonderful bar in the world :-D Such an awesome, open, fun-loving place where EVERYONE was welcome and a plethora of different people showed up every night, regardless of orientation. The drag queens were awesome and wound up doing a special routine for me, and then the "nine-inch males" stripper team got involved, too. :blushing: Good times!

I loved the shirts my friends handmade for us declaring me the Naughty Bride to Be and all of them my Entourage. Ha! :laugh: They stuck lifesavers (wrapped of course) to my shirt with tape to entice people to take them off in as "creative" ways as possible. Candy necklaces made an appearance, too. I guess it depends on just how wild you want her party to be??