Ray Rice gets two game suspension

1235»

Replies

• BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    I don't get why his wife didn't press charges....maybe a gold digger?

Well she was arrested and charged as well during the incident, so perhaps she shares the blame?
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Because their union signed a contract where this was a rule. There is no hard rule for smacking a ***** up. Or being a owner passed out with drugs and a sack of cash in his car.

I like when Capitalist nations don't understand why sports earn so much money than someone who saves a life.
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member

I like when Capitalist nations don't understand why sports earn so much money than someone who saves a life.

Because anyone can save a life. Not anyone can play in the NFL, supply and demand.

Also, people are lining up to pay big $$$ to watch these athletes perform. No one pays to watch and EMT perform CPR and save a life.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member

There are roughly 2080 NFL players in a 14 billion dollar industry. How many firefighters/cops are there across the country?
  • YOU PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GIVE HIM HIS PRIVACY! YOU DONT KNOW THEIR ISSUES!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE DIDN'T MOUTH OFF OR CLEAN THE DISHES BEFORE THIS HAPPENED!!? YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO QUICK TO JUDGE THE POOR GUY!