How to Tell Your Spouse That They're Fat

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
1. “Accidentally” take unflattering pictures of your spouse when out. Make sure if he or she asks if the picture makes her “look fat” that you do not soften the blow.

2. “Accidentally” buy and outfit or piece of clothing a little small and suggest that the sales lady said it was for “smaller women” or for an “athletic man.” The suggestion that you believe she/he is a “smaller” women or he is an “athletic” man perhaps will motivate your husband or wife to achieve that goal.

3. If she wears an outfit that she has outgrown tell her that you “don’t like how that outfit looks on her anymore, this should play on his or her insecurities.

4. Create a screensaver or an image on the desktop, which is a collage of overweight females, or males (depending on your spouse’s gender), place the word “YUK” in the middle of it, and leave it on the computer.

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    You're on quite a roll today.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    He's always on a roll. Must be a full moon today though!:laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep my man chubby, so other ladies won't look at him. Because I can't possibly trust him to be faithful if he's in good shape.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    He's always on a roll. Must be a full moon today though!:laugh:

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    1. “Accidentally” take unflattering pictures of your spouse when out. Make sure if he or she asks if the picture makes her “look fat” that you do not soften the blow.

2. “Accidentally” buy and outfit or piece of clothing a little small and suggest that the sales lady said it was for “smaller women” or for an “athletic man.” The suggestion that you believe she/he is a “smaller” women or he is an “athletic” man perhaps will motivate your husband or wife to achieve that goal.

3. If she wears an outfit that she has outgrown tell her that you “don’t like how that outfit looks on her anymore, this should play on his or her insecurities.

4. Create a screensaver or an image on the desktop, which is a collage of overweight females, or males (depending on your spouse’s gender), place the word “YUK” in the middle of it, and leave it on the computer.

I'd go with number 4 definitely. :laugh:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep my man chubby, so other ladies won't look at him. Because I can't possibly trust him to be faithful if he's in good shape.

^^^She's a feeder
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

but that would make your relationship healthier. don't you want to be in a healthy relationship??
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I would just tell them..."see, this is why we can't have nice things!"
    Then look at the broken recliner and back at them!:angry:
  • anna_toffee
    anna_toffee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    if you're genuinely fearful for your partner's health, tell them straight.

why are all your posts, OP, directed at men, talking about women? why are your topics unnecessarily cruel? if my partner did any of that to me, i'd throw him out.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    What the hell?!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

I was thinking the exact same thing
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

but that would make your relationship healthier. don't you want to be in a healthy relationship??

Shoot!!! Now I don't know WHAT to do!!! I'm so conflicted!!! So maybe I should fatten him up, then make him feel bad and lose the weight so he cheats and our relationship is healthy? Can I get fat? Or would that not be ok? Wait, no!! I've got it! I'll cheat, while I make him fat! Then we'll have the perfect relationship!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    if you're genuinely fearful for your partner's health, tell them straight.

why are all your posts, OP, directed at men, talking about women? why are your topics unnecessarily cruel? if my partner did any of that to me, i'd throw him out.

you gotta post what you know.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

You're in luck, I never leave the chubby phase.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I like him chubby, I can cup his boobies better.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

^^^She's a feeder

Just from the second comment I knew who the original comment was from.

Also anyone wanna back up my theory that RoadDog's wife has hacked his account and is trying to drive off as many women as possible?

Brilliant plot. Sneaky womenz
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    This is cute enough to make me want to pinch those cheeks.