What grinds your gears

Options

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    095_no_crybabies_decal__89017.png

Cry babies and people who constantly complain.
    His penis is way too sharp for my liking.

Very true.
    They would probably use it as a new form of Death Penalty in China.
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.........women. If they only knew how to drive a stick. JK
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Kids that won't go to sleep. I wish Samuel L Jackson could come to my house and read "Go The F%@k to Sleep" right now.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    people who ask for water then don't drink it.

people who fondle their coaster or put their keys or phone on top of their coaster while I'm standing there with their drink trying to put it on the coaster I just placed down in front of them

people who rip their coasters in a hundred tiny pieces

people who open the doors for fresh air while I have the AC full blast

people who don't tip

people who leave their dogs in the car

people who bring their dogs to parades and street fairs

people who say AAAHHHHHH very loudly after every single sip they take off their beer
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Fat Assed Dead Weight Patients Who Expect You to Reposition Them 1 by yourself and 2 every 30 minutes ... The F8CK I Look Like? The Hulk???
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    People who don't leave thier damn dogs home where they belong!! They think they are people or they are thier kids. They think its cute when they jump on other people or slobber on others, etc. WELL ITS NOT!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    People who are dependent on others opinions.

Be you, be happy.

Well OK... if that's what you think I should do... :wink:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    People who don't leave thier damn dogs home where they belong!! They think they are people or they are thier kids. They think its cute when they jump on other people or slobber on others, etc. WELL ITS NOT!

I feel exactly the same way about children.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Fat Assed Dead Weight Patients Who Expect You to Reposition Them 1 by yourself and 2 every 30 minutes ... The F8CK I Look Like? The Hulk???

You must have an amazing bedside manner.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Cashiers who have to grab the top if my monster energy drink can with there Palm to scan it. Why can't they grab the side, and not touch where I'm going to drink from? Be considerate!

That's what the bottom of your shirt is for. Duh. :tongue:
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    People without manners! its not attractive or an element of confidence to be rude to people.
  • Coltsforlife
    Coltsforlife Posts: 124
    Options
    neighbors who park their trailer in front of our house , even though they have room in front of theirs
  • Xalifer
    Xalifer Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The slices at the edge of a bread.... grr!!!
  • dcaiani
    Options
    Red Sox management! I'd be more pissed if I bought full price tickets to see a bunch of minor leaguers! I don't think I'll even watch them on TV any more this year.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Red Sox management! I'd be more pissed if I bought full price tickets to see a bunch of minor leaguers! I don't think I'll even watch them on TV any more this year.

^^^^^ This by 1000000xxxxxxxxxx
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Retired congress people getting lifetime 6 figure "pensions" even if they only served one term.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

AMEN! WHAT A SYSTEM!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    When I park in that spot far away from anyone else and that one car has to park right next to me, as if the other 823 open spots weren't good enough.

Cubs fans.

People who ignore the No Soliciting sign on my front door.
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    When I park in that spot far away from anyone else and that one car has to park right next to me, as if the other 823 open spots weren't good enough.

that ALWAYS happens to me.

tailgaters
    people with no freaking brake lights because they're too stupid or lazy to maintain their cars
  • dcaiani
    Options
    People who try to video songs at a concert on thier phones. They don't understand that its going to look and sounds like crap. More importantly its so F-cking rude to the people who sit behind them.