My Journey with Pictures

Options
Here is a link to my journey with pictures, if you are interested!

http://just2healthnuts.blogspot.com/2010/11/9-months-ago.html

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I cant find it.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    OMG that's amazing..i'm doing Insanity right now, and I have to admit I hate it...It's hard damn it! but looking at your pictures proves that it works as long as i stay strong and confident...thanx so much, i needed that little burst of motivation to get my *kitten* in gear...
  • jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing and impressive!!! What was really interesting was how you continued to lose weight not by counting calories in the second installment of Insanity, but by watching what you eat and eating healthy. Congrats!!!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's remarkable! Great job!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yep you have done brilliantly and a marathon RESPECT!!!!! I couldn't see your height posted, how tall are you??????
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I cant find it.

Just copy and paste the link into a new window and it should come right up!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I commented on your blog! I LOVE reading every bit of it! I watched your marathon video too! You make it seem so effortless. My 2 year goal is to be able to do a marathon without stopping running. But if you can do it in under a year, I can DEFINITELY do the same! Thank you for the inspiration!

:heart: BeckyJ
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great blog post. Thank you for sharing it with us! :D
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    you are amazing - thank you for sharing!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you did that and trained and ran a marathon! way to go! I am impressed!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    OMG that's amazing..i'm doing Insanity right now, and I have to admit I hate it...It's hard damn it! but looking at your pictures proves that it works as long as i stay strong and confident...thanx so much, i needed that little burst of motivation to get my *kitten* in gear...

Thank you! Yes, Insanity is a hard workout, but it works! Keep pushing play! :)
  • loverunning11
    Options
    That is truly amazing and impressive!!! What was really interesting was how you continued to lose weight not by counting calories in the second installment of Insanity, but by watching what you eat and eating healthy. Congrats!!!!

Thank you! Eating healthy and clean is key!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    That's remarkable! Great job!

Thank you so much!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Yep you have done brilliantly and a marathon RESPECT!!!!! I couldn't see your height posted, how tall are you??????

Thanks so much! I am 5 foot 1.
  • loverunning11
    Options
    I commented on your blog! I LOVE reading every bit of it! I watched your marathon video too! You make it seem so effortless. My 2 year goal is to be able to do a marathon without stopping running. But if you can do it in under a year, I can DEFINITELY do the same! Thank you for the inspiration!

:heart: BeckyJ

Becky....THANK YOU! Glad to hear that it is helping others and inspiring them! Oh...the marathon definitely was not effortless and I did have to walk some of it, but I finished it and that was my main goal for the first one! Maybe someday I will be able to run a marathon completely. Yes, I ran the marathon with only 3 months of training and after 2 rounds of Insanity! Best of luck to you as well! You're very welcome!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great blog post. Thank you for sharing it with us! :D

You're very welcome and thank you for reading! :)
  • loverunning11
    Options
    you are amazing - thank you for sharing!!

You're welcome and thank you!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    I can't believe you did that and trained and ran a marathon! way to go! I am impressed!

Thanks so much!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to my journey with pictures, if you are interested!

http://just2healthnuts.blogspot.com/2010/11/9-months-ago.html

DSC_0250_1.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg

Great job.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Holy Cr@p! Wow! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!