• loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Holy Cr@p! Wow! Congrats!

Thanks so much! :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I commented on your blog! I LOVE reading every bit of it! I watched your marathon video too! You make it seem so effortless. My 2 year goal is to be able to do a marathon without stopping running. But if you can do it in under a year, I can DEFINITELY do the same! Thank you for the inspiration!

:heart: BeckyJ

Becky....THANK YOU! Glad to hear that it is helping others and inspiring them! Oh...the marathon definitely was not effortless and I did have to walk some of it, but I finished it and that was my main goal for the first one! Maybe someday I will be able to run a marathon completely. Yes, I ran the marathon with only 3 months of training and after 2 rounds of Insanity! Best of luck to you as well! You're very welcome!

Well, I still bow down to you! LOL I'll be doing Insanity this February. Just gotta wait for the mula to buy it. (taxes)lol I am super stoked and I found a 6 month marathon training regimen that I'm going to start as soon as I find a marathon in my area. Good luck on continuing to improve on your running!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    I commented on your blog! I LOVE reading every bit of it! I watched your marathon video too! You make it seem so effortless. My 2 year goal is to be able to do a marathon without stopping running. But if you can do it in under a year, I can DEFINITELY do the same! Thank you for the inspiration!

Becky....THANK YOU! Glad to hear that it is helping others and inspiring them! Oh...the marathon definitely was not effortless and I did have to walk some of it, but I finished it and that was my main goal for the first one! Maybe someday I will be able to run a marathon completely. Yes, I ran the marathon with only 3 months of training and after 2 rounds of Insanity! Best of luck to you as well! You're very welcome!

Well, I still bow down to you! LOL I'll be doing Insanity this February. Just gotta wait for the mula to buy it. (taxes)lol I am super stoked and I found a 6 month marathon training regimen that I'm going to start as soon as I find a marathon in my area. Good luck on continuing to improve on your running!

Lol...well, thank you again! I started Insanity this past February, so it is a good month to start! ;) Yeah, the money part almost stopped us (my husband and I) from getting it. But, we are SO GLAD that we did! Great investment in your health! A 6 month marathon training program sounds great! www.marathon.com is a good site, don't know where you have been looking. Thank you and same to you!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow-ee! Amazing job!
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    Wow-ee! Amazing job!

Thank you so much!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!

Thank you very much!
  • cvalenzuela
    Options
    WOW! You did an amazing job, you look fabulous. Thank you for sharing. When I started i weighed 165 close to your starting weight, and your after picture will motivate me to keep exercising and to keep eating healthier.

CONGRATS!!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

Lol...well, thank you again! I started Insanity this past February, so it is a good month to start! ;) Yeah, the money part almost stopped us (my husband and I) from getting it. But, we are SO GLAD that we did! Great investment in your health! A 6 month marathon training program sounds great! www.marathon.com is a good site, don't know where you have been looking. Thank you and same to you!

This is where I found the training schedule. It breaks everything down, which is so important in order to complete a marathon. Here's the link: http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/marathon-training-schedule.html
  • loverunning11
    Options
    WOW! You did an amazing job, you look fabulous. Thank you for sharing. When I started i weighed 165 close to your starting weight, and your after picture will motivate me to keep exercising and to keep eating healthier.

CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you! And if I can do it ANYONE can do it! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off!
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    I RAN MY FIRST MARATHON @ BALTIMORE THIS YEAR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats girl. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing such a great story. You are my motivation for today thank you!!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    I RAN MY FIRST MARATHON @ BALTIMORE THIS YEAR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats girl. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you as well! :) Thanks!
  • loverunning11
    Options
    WOW you look amazing such a great story. You are my motivation for today thank you!!

That is sweet of you! Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!