Poop

Options
elv1ra
elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
how can i train my body to poop every morning? im taking align probiotics, drinking a HUGE fruit and veggie packed smoothie every day with added fibre supplement, and about 1/2cup 90% lactose free probiotic yogurt, and im still not pooping daily. whyyy?

Replies

• Berkables
    Berkables Posts: 35
    Options
    How many calories are you eating? Are you getting enough fats? for me, getting healthy fat is key to getting the pipes moving. Also, coffee...
  • elv1ra
    Options
    1200 calories, im really not eating much fat at all. should i start adding nuts or avacado to my smoothies?
  • Berkables
    Options
    Also! (sorry I have a lot of opinions on this topic), it's a very psychological problem for me. If I'm stressed out at all, I won't go. It's important to make sure you're relaxed, breathing through your news (sends signals to your brain that everything is fine), and to not get too frustrated on days when you don't go.

Also, avoid bananas. I know that's controversial and many people have no problems with them, but if this is already a problem for you, cut bananas out of your diet.
  • Berkables
    Options
    Yes, many people find it hard to go with only 1200 cals (myself included). I would add fat and replace non-fat proteins with full-fat ones.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    how can i train my body to poop every morning? im taking align probiotics, drinking a HUGE fruit and veggie packed smoothie every day with added fibre supplement, and about 1/2cup 90% lactose free probiotic yogurt, and im still not pooping daily. whyyy?

Maybe you don't have good pooping genetics and it's more difficult for you. Try some coffee in the morning too.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a Zone Perfect bar.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I cant help but think you should be eating more than 1200 cals also. If you are an avtice person that is just not enough....on the subject though, lemon water helps me.....
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Fiber....fiber makes ya poop!

They+see+me+rollin+.+I+have+poop+on+me+because_667a47_4068005.jpg
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    coffee, if that doesn't work: more coffee
  • elv1ra
    Options
    I have a problem with being relaxed. like a really big one. i suffer from multiple mental illnesses. I also have IBS that this effects. when im away from home sometimes i go a week without pooping, or else have terrible diarrhea. sorry for TMI.
  • jackson192
    Options
    Don't worry about it. If you're only eating 1200 calories (I can't help but agree that that's not enough), it might just take two days.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    When I was only eating 1,200 calories a day I didn't poop everyday.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    _0086_branflakes_rightfacing.png

or

fiber_one_bar.jpg

...or maybe your body is more efficient at using what it takes in.
  • elv1ra
    Options
    Does blending the fruit and veggies into liquid destroy the fibre they contain?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Also, sugar free gummy bears.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts extra large coffee WITH A turboshot

This is my go to when there are issues.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My doc had me on Clearlax daily. Now I don't need it since I added chia seeds to my diet.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Also, sugar free gummy bears.
    she asked to poop, not have explosive diarrhea

OP, i find i can never drop the kids off first thing in the morning, i usually have to wait until after work to unleash the kraken

(insert 3rd poop related humorous statement here)