180 Pounds Lost!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you girls!!! Having a friend to help you through it is so awesome. :) Keep it up!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. My best friend and I are also far apart, about 1200 miles. We've both been losing weight . . . . .she,170 lbs over the last 3 years and me 72 in the last year and a half.

We were texting yesterday bemoaning how difficult it was to go clothes shopping without someone you trust there to tell you whether or not those jeans you're thinking about buying make your butt look good, lol. She was actually out shopping at the time and sending me selfies from the dressing room, lol. Can't wait to see her again in a couple of months!

hahah we do the same thing!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Wow! What a great post - you are both beautiful ladies in your before AND after pics! What I'd like to know is how you talked each other into doing this together. I have been trying and trying to get my cousin to join me on the healthy lifestyle gig. So far, no go. (I also know that if you're not "ready" it won't happen. Did one of you keep "nudging" the other? It's got to be so much easier to have a good friend "in this" with you!?

Thank you!!! Well, she started and i was all like "i just want lipo, people cant really lose that much weight alone" and then she lost 70 pounds and I was like heyyyy now.....Its hard getting other people to lose weight when they aren't ready. I suggest showing your cousin before and after pictures of people who are shaped like your cousin. Those always gave me kicks to get going :)
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Thanks for all the love everyone! you all rock muh socks :) I can't wait to post a GOALLLLLLL (weight) board ;)
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    congrats to u both! wow how exciting.. just scrolling down seeing every1s comments.. neat seeing the lbs every1s lost.. wow those of u who have lost50 or more lbs!! its possible then huh? seems like when u first start seems like it'll take 4ever&u think will I get there losing? seems like a struggle.. but amazng how good u feel & look&also good for our health..ive been walking or biking everyday.. it sure has helped in my legs&bending&getting up out of a chair.. im tryin to eat better too.. again congrats
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. Thanks for sharing. It's inspirational.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    congrats to u both! wow how exciting.. just scrolling down seeing every1s comments.. neat seeing the lbs every1s lost.. wow those of u who have lost50 or more lbs!! its possible then huh? seems like when u first start seems like it'll take 4ever&u think will I get there losing? seems like a struggle.. but amazng how good u feel & look&also good for our health..ive been walking or biking everyday.. it sure has helped in my legs&bending&getting up out of a chair.. im tryin to eat better too.. again congrats

thanks! walking is an amazing workout. Low impact and it burns pretty good calories. You will start getting to your goal. Hang in there!!! I think my most important tip would be is when yu eff up one day and eat like crap and dont work out dont give up. I used to do that everytime I had a bad day. Just like "well i screwed up yesterday, so whats the point?" Just let a new day be a new day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!