What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Options

Replies

• HidyleDidyle
    Options
    My name is Heidi, but my Dad always calls me Hidyle Didyle...even in public...even now that I'm old... (Pronounced Hi-dle, Die-dle, or Hiddle Diddle, or Hoop-de-doo...depending on my Dad's mood).
  • scottiechick77
    Options
    Im scottish, living in New Zealand... born in 77 so thats where i get mine from... not very original i know... but better than "thedogsbollocks77" which is my e-mail address :-)
  • malvakai
    Options
    malvakai is from malvacaea, latin for the genus of the mallow family of herbs and flowers, specifically the marshmallow plant
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    katoka97

ka -first 2 letters of my first name
    to - first 2 letters of my last name
    ka - first to letter of my hometown
    97 - the year I left my country
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    the names of my 2 dogs...the loves of my life
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I actually am an Irish step dancer :smile: Hope you feel better...your description of your roommate is hysterical!!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Mine is just a different way of spelling "Wise." I hold on to the bible verse that says in all you acquire, get wisdom, that way you can discern that which is good...love it.
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Feel better...bummer that you're in the hospital.

Chris...first 5 letters of my first name Sun...first 3 letters of my last name
  • doggiemomma
    Options
    Mine is kinda self explanatory. I am the mom to my dogs so I used doggiemomma

Get well soon.
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    22799 is the day my husband and I started dating...lukybug is just because I consider myself lucky :smile:

I love this...so sweet. Sappy to some but wonderful to me!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love this topic..... Mine if after my little Guatamelon. I adopted her from Guatamala. She is 4 years old and is my world.
  • TenaciousTracey
    TenaciousTracey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tre [3, the Holy Trinity which is always 1st and leader of my life] + Lynn [my middle name which comes last because I will forever follow Christ] = TreLynn
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Mine is a combo of mine & my fiance's name: added a couple letters at the end & it kinda sounded like a Dinosaurs name: the rare & elusive Rynatat-osaur... :laugh: :tongue:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    um...i rock \m/ :glasses: \m/
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    because i am! lol jk
    I dont really remember, it was ages ago..it started with a sexy picture and im not sure how my intellect got involed. lol
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Im scottish, living in New Zealand... born in 77 so thats where i get mine from... not very original i know... but better than "thedogsbollocks77" which is my e-mail address :-)

Creepy internet stalker surreptitously notes e-mail address and will try it with @(blank).com until correct combination found. :tongue:
  • brat1076
    brat1076 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i am the only girl and the youngest of 4 children. So my dad always called me Brat. and 1076 is my birthday.
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Okay! Listen up! I'm in the hospital...I have a roommate that is deaf, on the phone, watching tv and burping. All at once. :bigsmile: I need some entertainment!! :o)

What does your Screen Name mean? My SN: TaraMaria is from of course my first name Tara and the combination of my middle name Marie and the movie Sound of Music. My mother would always sigh at me and then sing "How do you solve a problem like Tara Maria?" Instead of just Maria! So it kind of stuck...whenever I was in trouble...

Tell me...tell me...tell me...

You're in the hospital? Boooo. Mine is my name, three times. :laugh:

I hope you're able to go home soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThoughtsOfBelle
    ThoughtsOfBelle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty boring - my name is Belle, and I use this screenname for Twitter. I was too lazy to think up something witty and relevant, so i just used the same name :D
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hmm..

NEELI is my first name. A is my middle initial (stands for Andrews, which is my maiden name). I always used it as my screen names growing up, and NEELIF (the F for my last name, which is Faulkner) was taken! Ugh! Seriously? I mean, really, who uses neelif? Haha!