20 lbs by the end of October!

Options

Replies

• melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have 25 to go to reach my original goal, so at 20 I may be ready to reassess my final goal.
  • carhughes
    carhughes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have 40 to lose and this would be a good start. :love:

I am not sure that I will lose 20 by the end of October...my body is a little slower at losing weight. I would be happy with 15 by then. :smile:
  • W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I am 5'4 and 149lbs. I would like to be 135lbs. It's not 20....but it's close (14lbs). I hope some of you don't mind if I add you. I don't mind if you add me! :D I've been looking for people who are in the same boat and who also need support on this journey.
  • Holisticallylivin
    Holisticallylivin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was exactly in the same position as you, but I changed it all June 27th when I actually began to do something about it. I began exercising May 13th, but it really hit me in June I wasn't losing weight, because of my eating habits. I had to change all that.

If you are uncomfortable with the way you look, you should change for YOU and nobody else. Remember health is important also to feel great.

It will be so hard, but I swear it is worth it.
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join... My birthday is also at end of October and I've been struggling lately to stay on track. Great incentive and the added accountability would be awesome :flowerforyou:

Best wishes on reaching your goal!!!!
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay! Lots of new friends! Any more? :)
  • sahkajs
    sahkajs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!! I have been trying to the last couple months to drop about 20 and just can't seem to do it. I am really struggling. I lost about 7 lbs and then put them right back on!!! It is so discouraging. It would be great to have some support!!! I have a terrible sweet tooth that gets me in trouble.
  • macandjeeze
    Options
    Great goal! Count me in and feel free to add me! :)
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Anyone on here can feel free to add me, :) I'm looking to lose about 20-25 lbs by the end of October as well and could use some motivation and accountability!
  • AlyssaLoflin
    AlyssaLoflin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. I have 12-15 lbs. left to lose depending on the day, I know its not 20 but I'm happy to provide support and encouragement to anyone who wants to add me. For the past several years I have had a Halloween goal and met it. I'm shooting for the moon with these last few lbs. I'm 5'7" and currently between 146 and 150 lbs., up and down for the past few weeks. I'd like to get down to 135. It was the original goal that I was talked out of when I started getting into a healthier lifestyle 7 years ago. I reached my compromise goal of 155 a little over 3 years ago and have kept that much off. I got to 150 2 years ago and 140 last year at Thanksgiving. I've gone into several maintenance periods and then decided I didn't want to track or was "too busy" and gained a few lbs. but got back to tracking whenever I felt my clothes get tighter. I've decided that I believe I can actually achieve 135 and I know accountability people help a ton. I hope all of you reach your goals. Looking hot and feeling confident in a Halloween costume is truly a great treat.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I have the same goal too!! I'm 5'3 and weigh 165lbs. I'm looking to lose about 10lbs by October starting because i want to attend a family function. I'm starting a Beachbody hybrid program from tomorrow. I want to practice clean eating. Looking forward to have accountabilty partners.
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    I'd love to be added! Although in my mind I'm already resigned to being 50, my big Five-Oh birthday is actually in October. This gives me a goal to shoot for by my birthday, and I'd love to do it with the support of others and to share my support and encouragement with everyone else.

I just join a health club and will be doing two to three classes, plus some water jogging, as my primary exercises, combined with long dog walks. I have to get to the club at least 48 times by the end of the year to get insurance reimbursement, so that, plus all the support at MFP, should help keep me on track. I know what I need to do for food, too, so I'm back to planning my meals instead of letting spontaneity lead me to eating out way too much.

Let's do this!!
  • territ84
    territ84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want in on this please add me!!! I'm 5"6 and 178, I want to get down to 140 so this would be a good motivation! !!
  • jmlynar
    jmlynar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want to say goodbye to 20 lbs too! It's been tough for me but I'm sticking to it. I'm currently at 151 lbs (I'm 5'5). I'm going back to school soon so its going to be reeeeaaalllyy tough.
  • SherRollins84
    SherRollins84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am new to this and just beginning my journey from 215 down to 135. I am in need of friends and support.
  • qweshab1
    qweshab1 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. My 40th bday is coming up, and I am not trying to go into my 40s this big. 5'1 and 178...
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jessica_1205_
    jessica_1205_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm currently 193lbs and I want to be 165-170lbs by mid-November for my trip to NYC so that I won't delete all of the photos with me in them this time haha. I'm travelling from the UK so I'd like to have some reminders of the trip this time!
  • Lumphome
    Lumphome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting again - keep losing the same 15 - 20lbs then putting it back on! However, my blood pressure is up and I'd like to use a more permanent commitment to exercise to keep it down. When I'm running my numbers are always unremarkable. I'm currently 169 and 5'8''. I'd set a goal of 140 by end November, but sooner would be great! Would be great to work with others in the same boat!
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 20 lbs to lose, but I would love to be 20 pounds lighter by the end of October. I'm in. Feel free to add me!