Replies

• GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Back2Sue
    Back2Sue Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too! Almost every day, I wake up and say "today, I'm really going to commit to this" and then it slips away by dinnertime. I want to lose at least 35 pounds and I really need the support!
  • Sue_Sunshine
    Sue_Sunshine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goal is 28lbs by Christmas ... could do with some more friends so happy to receive any adds.
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is right my alley! I have lost 55lbs to far and would like to get the last 20bls off before Thanksgiving! Already have a deal with the hubby for my reward a new pair of boots that I wanna wear Thanksgiving day! Add me as a friend let's get this done!! :)
    5"5 start weight 224
    now 168-170
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is right my alley! I have lost 55lbs to far and would like to get the last 20bls off before Thanksgiving! Already have a deal with the hubby for my reward a new pair of boots that I wanna wear Thanksgiving day! Add me as a friend let's get this done!! :)
    5"5 start weight 224
    now 168-170

WWWWOOOOWWWW Great job on the 55!
  • Breezy0987
    Breezy0987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal was 35 by December, but I'll join you. I want to lose 65lbs all together!
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose somewhere between 12 and 16 pounds.

Anyone can feel free to add me :) I would love the support!
  • yasact46
    yasact46 Posts: 5
    Options
    I want to loose around 22 pounds and October sounds perfect
    22 years old
    Just add me
    I want to talk to someone who exercice and eat healthy.. At least trying.. Caus so am i
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 25 by November.
  • fafa9005
    fafa9005 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!! Need to start losing but not very motivated so this will really help.
  • MSouthernbelle87
    MSouthernbelle87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in. I am currently at 181 and 5'6". Down 43 so far.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friends request to everyone! :) loving the support!
  • Katiedhuey
    Katiedhuey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I really want to fit into my Halloween costumes this year, so I need to lose that same 25 lbs that keep coming back every time I think they're gone for good.

I'm 5' 9.5" and currently 175, down from a high of 182. Goal weight 150, but if I can break into the 150s by Halloween I'll be happy. My goal is to exercise 5 days a week and I've been doing really well with that, hitting my 5 days most weeks, and even had one 16 day in a row streak. My downfall is my eating, I'm constantly hungry and always craving.

Are we going to do group weigh ins or something to keep ourselves accountable and motivated?
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! My birthday is octover 26th (I'll be 27 ugh!) and I would love to lose even 10lbs by then. I have a hard time losing weight, hormonal issues.

I'm 5'7 and currently 240.
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add ma 157 at 5'3. 20 pounds down would be amazing just to feel like me again. I never had a weight problem but its creeping on since my 3rd child in 2009
  • BabySput
    BabySput Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im currently 176... wanna be 100 in 6 months time......so 20 pounds gone by october sounds attractive to me....plus ive started training with C25K...running...one thing I have never done in my life....so add me...!! We'll share pics together by october looking all fly and *kitten*.
  • kapratico
    kapratico Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I've fallen off the wagon a few times and need to get serious, so I'm looking for some added motivation and accountability. I have 79lbs to lose and knocking off 20 would be a great start!
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow, this thread has grown! I'm not going to weigh myself for a while because I don't want to get caught up in that. I'll trust my exercise and the fit of my clothes to let me know my progress.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm brand new at this, but would be happy to support you in your goal.
  • Amara2626
    Amara2626 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this challenge, I think I am up to it!