Lose 5-10 Pounds by New Years Group

Options
124»

Replies

• muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Karinf:

She was a chocolate point siamese. Found her as a kitten wandering around a gas station at a major and very busy intersection. We have no idea why anyone would have dumped a siamese unless she wasn't a pure bred.

My boys miss her terribly too... but she has her special place in our yard, near our pond which she loved to sit at and get a drink. She never bothered the fish. I think maybe she was too cross-eyed to notice. lol... poor thing was SOOO cross-eyed. She wasn't at all feisty actually. One of my nicknames for her was "my pretty-but-pointless". Everyone loved her because she was so unobtrusive, quiet and laid back. She really didn't do much at all. But she was sweet and she was part of our family for 12 years.

and on to the topic of this string...
    I am NOT down 7 lbs in 2 weeks. Scale crawled back up to 136.2. I think 136 was my goal... I don't remember now. But I'm totally okay with that. I've lost a total of 10 lbs from my heaviest (which was after I started and I want it recorded but it won't!).
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Muth3r - your kitty sounded beautiful & like she had a very enjoyable life with you - siamese have such good dispositions (I grew up with 2 & my Mum has 1 now: all of ours "found" us, too).

With my goals - At the last moment, I ended up gaining back 4 lbs! I'm trying to figure out what happened since I've literally gained these 4 lbs in the last 1 1/2 wks! And no, it's not TOM! So, I am desperately trying to reboot my system by toning down my workouts a little & upping my dumbbell weights - it's been a little while since I did an actual "swtich-up" of routines and got a new "style' of DVD or exercise equipment.
    This AM I went back to my T'ai Chi/Kickboxing DVD - not too many calories burned, but maybe that's what I need :ohwell:

So here is to losing these blasted 4 lbs (when I was 3 lbs aways from the initial 5lbs goal!) plus my extra 3 lbs I originally apparently missed losing :laugh:

Happy New Year, everyone & congrats to all who met or exceded their goals :flowerforyou: