How bad is a daily bagel with cream cheese

Options
12346»

Replies

• KatieSvelte
    Options
    what is the name of the bagel place? Einstein bagels, which happens to be sold at costco are large and they are around 300 calories.
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Long Island Bagel Cafe in NYC. nom nom
    Bagels & Co. in Fresh Meadows, Queens.

mmmmm! will have to try that next
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Long Island Bagel Cafe in NYC. nom nom
    Bagels & Co. in Fresh Meadows, Queens.

Glendale Bagels on Myrtle Avenue, Glendale Queens. What-WHAT!!!

Best bagel in NY is Brooklyn Bagel, Ditmars BLVD in Astoria. And I'm from Glendale!!

:smile:

OMG their cream cheese selections are amazeballs
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you bake at all, try making your own bagels. You can put the recipe into your database. My "everything" bagels have around 270 calories, which isn't terrible as long as I'm not eating two or three in one sitting. They're good with tahini or veggies.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    If you can seem to fit it within your calories, buy some bagel thins. Have a bagel thin with a reasonable amount of cream cheese every day except one day. On that one day, go crazy and get the bigger one from the bagel shop. If you CAN fit it in your goals, by all means, have the freaking bagel.
  • mom2_4gr8kids
    Options
    I have a bagel with peanut butter and jelly almost everyday for lunch. If I know I am having a bigger dinner, I won't have one. It fills me up better than a sandwich. I just make sure I use the right amount of peanut butter - my hubby made my bagel the other day and put at least one and a half servings of peanut butter on it.
  • tbrown1974
    tbrown1974 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Now you just started something.....Bruegger's has a jalapeno cheddar that i just love.
    I haven't had a bagel since Panera stopped making jalapeno cheddar bagels. I'll miss you forever, sweet firey cheesy carb-monster.