Options
    Height :5'3
    Starting weight:220
    Current weight:190
    Goal weight:115
    How many calories do you eat a day?
    Do you eat back "exercise calories"?
    no
    Do you allow yourself a cheat meal or cheat day?
    yes
    On average, how many calories do you burn per workout?
    150-300ish
    What kind of workouts are you doing? How frequently?
    Biking, Elliptical, and Zumba
    How long has it taken you to lose your weight so far?
    2 months
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Being in a hurry is the surest way to fail, and there are no shortcuts. Make gradual changes that you can stick with, and before you know it you will have made big changes and see real progress that isn't likely to be lost when you "stop dieting". Find physical activities that you love doing, and it will be so much easier.

This is great advice!

Yes it is! I just need to *digest* it and keep in my mind. This is exactly what I'm seeing a councilor for, because (thank God) I'm at least smart enough to realize that, sometimes, issues with food have nothing to do with food at all. In my case, it's all about control. :blushing:
    You know, I never really thought about it but you're really onto something with the control issue. I've kind of let things get out of control with my eating for the last week or 2, and oddly enough it's been right after the absolute high point of my weight loss and cycling this year.
  • skinnygirldc
    skinnygirldc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Height (if not 5'3"): About 5'2-1/2" (every little bit counts!)
    Starting weight: 128
    Current weight: 126
    Goal weight: 118
    How many calories do you eat a day? In order to lose weight, I need to stick to about 1250
    Do you eat back "exercise calories"? Some but not all
    Do you allow yourself a cheat meal or cheat day? No - maybe I should? It would probably keep me on track since I fall off the wagon easily, unfortunately.
    On average, how many calories do you burn per workout? Probably 300-400
    What kind of workouts are you doing? How frequently? 4x/week cardio (spinning 60min, zumba 60min, elliptical 30min, or running 30min) and 3x/week weight training (30-45min).
    How long has it taken you to lose your weight so far? Frankly it's not going so well because I have trouble sticking with the calorie restriction.