ICE CREAM

Options

Replies

• LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I love "no sugar added" ice cream. Sugar-free cookies, not so much. There are some great sugar-free cookies, which I eat with my occasional serving of goat milk, but ice cream is just special.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Cause it's easy to work the calories into my day. And so satisfying!
    dej4V.gif
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Because BLUE BELL is the ish....and I will put cookies and candy in it.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good ice cream is like a little piece of heaven. I rarely eat ice cream out of the freezer in the supermarket but I love places that make their own... So much so that I will be opening my own ice cream place sometime this year. A few days ago I had jalapeno ice cream (amazing) at Herrell's in Northampton MA and while spending 2 weeks in Montreal I had cardamom kulfi ice cream pretty much every day and before that went to Toscanini in Cambridge MA and had ovaltine ice cream... Something about the texture, coldness, meltiness... Wish the closest ice cream place was opened right now.
  • blue__hydrangea
    Options
    Because it's yummy.

That being said, I also think brownies, cupcakes, donuts, & reese's cups are yummy.

60786-Cupcake-Gif.gif

tumblr_lv1nvtLa731r5qrimo1_400.gif

gifs-animados-brownies-8131482.jpg

tumblr_inline_n38gh7oHOz1qh9x31.gif
  • LadyBaggins
    Options
    gelato tiramisu. <3
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ice creams alright. I like it, but I wouldnt go out of my way to be able to splurge on some.

Now cookies, brownies and cake, oh man, those are my vice.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I used to have it as a rare treat before going to bed as a kid.......

But sweets in general are my loves.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious. I've seen a lot of posters, especially the iifym group, that just LOOOOOVE their ice cream. But now, I'm wondering, why ice cream? I mean what's so special?

I'm not saying there's something wrong with it btw....but what about that candybar sitting on the shelves all by itself, or that poor lonely cookie on the sidewalk? Or is it just because ice cream has calcium?? Lol

Why do you like ice cream more than cookies? :ohwell:

Sometimes I prefer cookies. But 150 calories of ice cream is just more worth it to me than a couple small cookies.
  • fattymcrunnerpants
    fattymcrunnerpants Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to eat cookies because of gluten. So that's why I like ice cream. I also like that it's cold because I get hot flashes sometimes. I like to get nice and cold before bedtime, it helps me sleep. Nothing like a good bowl of ice cream before bed.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Because ice cream is cold

Which makes it refreshing when it's hot.

The only thing that compares to ice cream in the summer is hot cocoa in the winter.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

That is creepy! Lol!

:indifferent:

:laugh:

It kind of is.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Reality check.

Third world country. No fancy low cal ice creams. Except the fruity pops that taste like nothing.... :noway:

There you go. I wasn't obsessed with ice cream/gelato until I tried the "fancy" stuff. A tub of regular ice cream will sit in my fridge untouched for weeks. But I'll eat Talenti every.single.night.

Sounds great. Unfortunately I doubt we will be able to find it here. But oh well. Overall I'd much rather eat the full fat regular ice creams than that fruity watery c***. Lol

Umm... gelato is FAR from "fruity watery crap".... :noway:

Also I make my own ice cream and that tastes far better than anything I ever bought in a store.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious. I've seen a lot of posters, especially the iifym group, that just LOOOOOVE their ice cream. But now, I'm wondering, why ice cream? I mean what's so special?

I'm not saying there's something wrong with it btw....but what about that candybar sitting on the shelves all by itself, or that poor lonely cookie on the sidewalk? Or is it just because ice cream has calcium?? Lol

I like ice cream and cookies... so the oreo's go IN my ice cream.

Win win everywhere.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Some things arent easily explained. They just are the way they are.

Why do I like women's genitalia more than a mans? Dont know. Just Do! And its delicious!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Why do I like women's genitalia more than a mans? Dont know. Just Do! And its delicious!!

and this is how the internet was won today.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    For me the answer to the OP is simple. Sugars leave me feeling hungry. Fats leave me feeling full.

Ice cream is a "junk food" that makes me feel full and stop eating. Cookies are not.
  • Leana93412
    Leana93412 Posts: 162
    Options

Reality check.

Third world country. No fancy low cal ice creams. Except the fruity pops that taste like nothing.... :noway:

There you go. I wasn't obsessed with ice cream/gelato until I tried the "fancy" stuff. A tub of regular ice cream will sit in my fridge untouched for weeks. But I'll eat Talenti every.single.night.

Sounds great. Unfortunately I doubt we will be able to find it here. But oh well. Overall I'd much rather eat the full fat regular ice creams than that fruity watery c***. Lol

Umm... gelato is FAR from "fruity watery crap".... :noway:

Also I make my own ice cream and that tastes far better than anything I ever bought in a store.

I didn't say gelato was fruity crap. :ohwell: We don't even have gelato where I live. I was talking about those fruit pops.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

and this is how the internet was won today.

QFT