Awkward moments....

Options
KatieLouWho19
KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
Soooo.. this "personal trainer"... I spoke with him for a few moments and was immediately put off. He says he is an online personal trainer - that he is certified and also a physical therapist. He wants to give me a personal diet and exercise program. but in order to move forward he needs me to send him pics of my body, Breasts (to analyze the hang so he "can lift them") butt (also to lift it) inner thighs, arm fat and yaddah yaddah. The way he came across was creepy as hell. Holy cow. That was awkward af.

Now, I can understand why a trainer would gather info - but not in the manner of which convo was being exchanged. Via Text. uhm. NO I will NOT send you *kitten* and t!tty pics. I said "I am not comfortable with sending you those types of pics, I feel my IG has very graphic photos of my problem areas... and my fiance would not approve of that..."
He returns with "I have trained over 400 women and I have never had someone tell me they didn't want to send me these things because I am here to support and motivate you. I don't see why you are being like this."

I can't even right now. I just can't..

What is your awkward moment?

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    He just needed them for research!!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    What a freaking predator--hopefully you've now blocked his number in your phone!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Report him. And tell the police.
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    He just needed them for research!!

LOL! I was like are you serious? Why are you getting mad? If I don't want to send that - and you were really interested in "training" me --- Then you can just assist me with the ginormous stomach I carry in front of me. My butt and boobs are not my problem areas...
    He said I don't put my name on things that are "half-assed".... LOL. I was like ---- Ignore, block, delete, go away. LMFAO
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Report him. And tell the police.

Yeah this.

Anyone could knock together a kind of exercise and diet plan and send to thousands of women in exchange for photos.

My personal trainer does not need to see my naked body to put together a plan!

An exercise plan designed on the "hang" of your boobs???.... just wow!!!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Was it on here or in RL?
  • Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm an online gynecologist and I'm going to need to see pics of your hoo-hah just to make sure everything is alright.

Was this guy for real?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    This sounds made up....
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't believe this for one second.

If it's true you could probably get him fired.
  • stevee290
    stevee290 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The best part is you need to pay him lol
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Psh. Poor guy. He should have trained to be a photographer. Then he could skip asking for photos and just take them himself.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I've had several trainers. None have asked for pictures of my breasts or butt. I think he's probably a pervert and you should look for someone else for sure
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm an online gynecologist and I'm going to need to see pics of your hoo-hah just to make sure everything is alright.

Was this guy for real?

:laugh: @ hoo-hah
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ljkl6hoyam1qj0zk3o1_250.gif
    Personal trainer.....
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the lastest scam by picture collectors. Guess he couldn't get enough pictures of tits and *kitten* from Craigslist. lol :laugh:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Soooo.. this "personal trainer"... I spoke with him for a few moments and was immediately put off. He says he is an online personal trainer - that he is certified and also a physical therapist. He wants to give me a personal diet and exercise program. but in order to move forward he needs me to send him pics of my body, Breasts (to analyze the hang so he "can lift them") butt (also to lift it) inner thighs, arm fat and yaddah yaddah. The way he came across was creepy as hell. Holy cow. That was awkward af.

Now, I can understand why a trainer would gather info - but not in the manner of which convo was being exchanged. Via Text. uhm. NO I will NOT send you *kitten* and t!tty pics. I said "I am not comfortable with sending you those types of pics, I feel my IG has very graphic photos of my problem areas... and my fiance would not approve of that..."
    He returns with "I have trained over 400 women and I have never had someone tell me they didn't want to send me these things because I am here to support and motivate you. I don't see why you are being like this."

I can't even right now. I just can't..

What is your awkward moment?

LOL! Poor sales pitch. 400 is an outrageous number. 40 would've been a better choice, less unbelievable. I will need to contact this fellow and offer him my services as a professional creep coach. However first I'm going to need pictures of his genitals to ensure that I am providing appropriate advice suited to his particular shortcomings.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Then you can just assist me with the ginormous stomach I carry in front of me.

What are you talking about?!?!

You do NOT have a ginormous stomach!
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Was it on here or in RL?

well.. on IG - so I mean semi-RL...?? Not MFP?
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    I don't believe this for one second.

If it's true you could probably get him fired.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. LMFAO. I was like really?!?! It was extremely creepy. Not trying to get anyone "fired" but I deleted and blocked the hell out of him.