Awkward moments....

Options

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Then you can just assist me with the ginormous stomach I carry in front of me.

What are you talking about?!?!

You do NOT have a ginormous stomach!

LOL! I hide it really well! :bigsmile:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I don't believe this for one second.

If it's true you could probably get him fired.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. LMFAO. I was like really?!?! It was extremely creepy. Not trying to get anyone "fired" but I deleted and blocked the hell out of him.

I don't understand this. He tried to solicit naked pictures from you. He probably does this to a lot of women and has had some success in it by taking advantage of their insecurities and wanting to get help. Once he gets pics does he stop there? Does he obsess and stalk some women? I don't know. But it would seem that reporting him is the right thing to do just in case he's not some harmless creep looking for nude pics.

After what he did, why do you care about saving his job?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I would just like to clarify that this wasn't me.

Ok carry on!

.....I bet it was that ChrisDavey perv.

(Notsrs)
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

I couldn't believe what I was reading. LMFAO. I was like really?!?! It was extremely creepy. Not trying to get anyone "fired" but I deleted and blocked the hell out of him.

I don't understand this. He tried to solicit naked pictures from you. He probably does this to a lot of women and has had some success in it by taking advantage of their insecurities and wanting to get help. Once he gets pics does he stop there? Does he obsess and stalk some women? I don't know. But it would seem that reporting him is the right thing to do just in case he's not some harmless creep looking for nude pics.

But report him to who? What job? It's not like she was looking for trainers at a gym, she was on Instagram.

In related news I was shocked last week when I saw a rat in a sewer.

This... I wasn't looking for a trainer! :sad: Would love one but I have lost 57lbs on my own. Meh! LOL.
    Anyway - he is "self employed" soooo I mean I could tell his boss - but that would require talking to him again.... :frown: :sick:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

But report him to who? What job? It's not like she was looking for trainers at a gym, she was on Instagram.

I didn't realize this all transpired via Instagram and he just commented on a picture. I thought she was searching for a trainer.
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

I didn't realize this all transpired via Instagram and he just commented on a picture. I thought she was searching for a trainer.

along with a DM... :noway: LOL...

:flowerforyou:
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm an online gynecologist and I'm going to need to see pics of your hoo-hah just to make sure everything is alright.

Was this guy for real?

lol!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    You should have sent him back a pair of flappy grandma titties. "Can you lift these?"
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You should have sent him back a pair of flappy grandma titties. "Can you lift these?"

yES ^^^^^
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

bahaha. Absolutely. In all seriousness, I would try and contact women he's trained to see if this is a regular thing for him. He could actually be a giant predatory pervert.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me his IG name? I don't ever use IG, don't even really know what it is other than a bunch of pictures.. but I think I'd like to find him. I'd like to be his friend. :happy:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I think I found my new career.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Soooo.. this "personal trainer"... I spoke with him for a few moments and was immediately put off. He says he is an online personal trainer - that he is certified and also a physical therapist. He wants to give me a personal diet and exercise program. but in order to move forward he needs me to send him pics of my body, Breasts (to analyze the hang so he "can lift them") butt (also to lift it) inner thighs, arm fat and yaddah yaddah. The way he came across was creepy as hell. Holy cow. That was awkward af.

Now, I can understand why a trainer would gather info - but not in the manner of which convo was being exchanged. Via Text. uhm. NO I will NOT send you *kitten* and t!tty pics. I said "I am not comfortable with sending you those types of pics, I feel my IG has very graphic photos of my problem areas... and my fiance would not approve of that..."
    He returns with "I have trained over 400 women and I have never had someone tell me they didn't want to send me these things because I am here to support and motivate you. I don't see why you are being like this."

I can't even right now. I just can't..

What is your awkward moment?

He needed them.

Because...

36083310.jpg
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Report him. And tell the police.

THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

Shoot me too - I wonder how that would work for a female PT... cause I mean some things lift on their own for men....
  • jnichel
    Options

Shoot me too - I wonder how that would work for a female PT... cause I mean some things lift on their own for men....

So, we should swap pictures and give each other, "advice".
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

I just don't think it would be fair to you - my job would be a lot easier than yours. So I will politely decline. For your sake of course.
  • jnichel
    Options

I just don't think it would be fair to you - my job would be a lot easier than yours. So I will politely decline. For your sake of course.

Why do you hate science?