Repeat offender

Options
2»

Replies

• paigekimmy2
    paigekimmy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am repeat offender as well. Feel free to add me.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I think it doesn't matter how many times you restart. If that's what it takes to motivate you then so be it. Good luck with your new challenge.

Rick
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Me too! Restarted a couple weeks ago. Maybe we need a "Restarters" group. LOL. I'll send you an FR, and anyone else here can send me one too if you like.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Signed in for the first time in 14 months (I think) yesterday. Good luck to all of us starting over.
  • sueb711
    sueb711 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started again this past weekend. I had lost 30 lbs doing Ideal Protein last year...kept it off for a little and then right back on. I like MFP because it's not a fad...it holds you accountable. I need to make lifestyle changes - didn't want to admit that was what I needed. Feel free to add me also. Looking forward to this journey.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Oh my word do I know how it is!!! I have probably lost a small person in weight repeatedly over the last decade only to put every 3 pounds off back on with brothers!! Add me if you like :drinker:
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to "start over". I am in my second year of a new lifestyle of working outside the home with 4 children VERY involved in extracurricular activities that's taken over what little time I had had for exercising. I'm hoping this time I will have more determination to keep it going once the school year begins again. I'm 2.5 weeks into this journey. Good luck and we can cheer each other on.