Replies

• icanm
    icanm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • ReenieReenie05
    ReenieReenie05 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS I would love some new friends for motivation and to keep each other in check feel free to REQUEST ME!

Thanks in advance!
    Reenie:happy:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I could use a few friends who are motivated and actively logging every day. :)

ETA: I only accept friend requests from women (unless it's a man I know personally). Also, please have a profile picture so I know you're not a random creeper.
  • kevinuc74
    kevinuc74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends on here.

I live in Northern New Jersey. If you live near, let me know!
  • Spikethered2
    Options
    New friends always welcome for me!
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends!
  • atkinsshake
    atkinsshake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me please, looking for friends to keep me motivated!
  • nailer60
    nailer60 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When you come to the realization that your not the only one going through the battle of the bulge [we all need support]
  • AnthonyC860
    Options
    My Names Anthony, My Drug Of Choice Always Been Pizza. The Candle Of Thought For Pizza Will Get Shut Down. TODAY. I would love to have friends who can help me keep going everytime that sneaky 'craving' of junk food lights that candle back up.
  • AnthonyC860
    Options
    70 to go your almost there! great job. im trying hard to lose 50 and it seems like im taking a step foward and back.
  • ded82570
    ded82570 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please help me stay motivated and challenged as I will do the same....We can do this!!!! Love new friends!
  • Real007
    Real007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I added a few of you but there are so many!! Add me! I am IN IT TO WIN IT. Love to share the journey with folks in the same mindset! :)
  • RamyunChi
    RamyunChi Posts: 9
    Options
    I would absolutely love some friends! This whole weight loss and lifestyle change is definitely something I can use some pals for :wink:
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello Add me! I am a good friend lol
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I replied to this post or not, but feel free to add me!
  • SHEscribbles
    SHEscribbles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Trying to commit to this weight loss thing FOR REAL this time. I need the support and accountability. Add me!
  • morgan_pope
    morgan_pope Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. I am getting back on track and looking for friends to encourage...and to motivate me! :happy:
  • adkspep
    adkspep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Hello! Brand new user to MFP and want to make some friends!
  • rgordon60
    rgordon60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Fitness Pals,
    I am a 50+ woman looking to lose 10 - 15 lbs. I exercise regularly swimming, spinning and lifting weights, but have difficulty with controlling my calorie intake. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!:smile:
  • mtroy74
    mtroy74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends for motivation and accountability- please add me :smile: