Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• CydMG93
    CydMG93 Posts: 11
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! New and just starting again!!!
  • Chriswarbs
    Options
    Hi I'm Chris, I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    I'm doing the slim fast plan and a healthy evening meal, mainly consisting of fish and stir frys. I do swimming 4 mornings a week as well as 45 to 60 minutes a day, 6 days a week on the exercise bike.
    Feel free to add me, could always do with the extra support.
  • No1DukeFan
    No1DukeFan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New friends/motivation would not be a bad thing. Feel free to add me.
  • Hannibal0303
    Options
    Would love for some ladies to add and motivate me!
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello, i post everyday, so add me :)

happpy gainzz everyone
  • clcampbell1972
    clcampbell1972 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want friends!:cry:
  • bariatricbarbie1
    Options
    Hey there, I would love to be a support for you. I have created a support group on MFP called Bariatric Barbies. Please feel free to join and share with your friends. We all need encouragement from time to time :)
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I try to get involved in discussions and ask loads of questions and try to help people where I can.
  • cayla_christine613
    Options
    Returning member in need of friends. Add me! :)
  • jazzlover1555
    Options
    Have been here almost a week now; have been logging in and logging calories, am still learning...would love to have some friends!:smile:
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends!
    I have learnt a lot from those I already have but some are no longer active. Don't mind lending support to another if I can.
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am really new to this forum, so would love some friends :-)

Cat x
  • roundy22
    roundy22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been working out for 8 months now, I'm just now starting to track my macros and would love some friends for motivation. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • joannew4
    joannew4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP alone for a little while now, but could use some friends and a bit of extra motivation.
  • Mahsaa18
    Mahsaa18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hey , request by introducing yourself :)
  • Nengi1980
    Nengi1980 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new but have been on and off the wagon like a yoyo! I would really to support of some friends who are looking to lose weight and become healthy!! xx
  • steparpur169
    steparpur169 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am new to MyFitnessPal, I've been workin out for quite awhile but I just started using the app 5 days ago and I love it! I was doing a lot of this stuff manually before! so awesome that this does it all for you :) feel free to add me.
  • cahawkes
    cahawkes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been on MFP but did not give it a real try. Well I am tired of not trying so I'm doing it for real now and really need some help. C.
  • nanalosingweight
    nanalosingweight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • mstashia75
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm Tashia. I'm looking to make some friends to keep me motivated. It's hard on me because I'm a binge eater. I'm 39, single, my daughter has been away at college for 3 years now. Yes, she does come home. But then it's time to go back. And I think that might be one of the main reasons why I started binge eating. Not having real friends and just being lonely. I love to read, even though my books are more on the Romance level I still call myself an avid reader. :)

I have a lot of fruit allergies, and seafood allergies. So I started seeing a Nutritionist yesterday and she directed me to the app which lead me here to the main site. I hope to maybe meet plenty of you later on as the days go by.

Happy Dieting :)