Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• Cordell87
    Cordell87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been back on MFP for about a week and a half. Appreciate the motivation. You guys are awesome. feel free to add me.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    aloha! I'm 35, single, no kids.. I just finished a long period of graduate school in which I was really stuck in my comfort zone. I'm just starting on this community - hoping to build support and accountability. I have a ton of knowledge about losing weight, maybe too much! i have a tendency to get in my own head about it all.

I've recently started to have some really scary health stuff given my age, and I need to make this change now in a serious but sustainable way. I am insulin resistant, which might make it hard to lose weight, although it was pretty easy for me a couple of years ago when I started to eat very healthy, balanced meals on a regular schedule. So that's my goal now. I've set my macros at about 35% carbs, 30% fat, and 35% protein. Not sure if I'll actually be able to manage that amount of protein though. I don't really love counting calories, but I think the accountability is absolutely what I need, and it also helps me to see when I am undereating earlier in the day and setting myself up at night. I am a big snacker/overeater most of the time, so a big goal is just to get that behavior down as well!
  • Satr33
    Satr33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm fairly new and looking for some motivational friends, feel free to add me!
  • KerrieCC
    KerrieCC Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Today is my fourth day on here.
    I'm 26 my favorite exercise is anything to do with dance. I have a bit over 20kgs to lose and I'm looking forward to watching my body shrink with a bit of effort from me and the help of this site :)
    So feel free to add me
  • allyh12344
    Options
    Hi! I am new too!! Anyone who wants to add me feel free!
  • jaimepass01
    jaimepass01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Jaime. I just joined. Im looking forward to connecting with others who are starting a healthy lifestyle to go forward on a journey of change together. Friends make everything worthwhile when you go along in life together.

Im a mother of two school age boys. I currently joined a gym. My goal is to attend 3 times a week with 2 hours of workout. So far, I met my goal. Not much into hobbies, just business of life right now.
  • jaimepass01
    Options
    Hi Jo, what kind of goals and exercise routines are you focusing on at this time?
  • jaimepass01
    Options
    Hi Cat, Im Jaime. What kind of exercise routines and goals do you have?
  • jaimepass01
    Options
    Amune, it looks like you have been on here for awhile. what kind of exercise routines and goals do you have? Interested in having some friends to circle motivation to reach our goals together.
  • jaimepass01
    Options
    c_aw,
    My name is Jaime. Im interested in finding some nutrition saavy friends that help me to not only learn how to change my lifestyle but motivate me through their lifestyle. Someone physically athletic and walks the walk,talks the talk. Did I find the right person? I am good a motivating others, and staying excited, but follow through for myself is my downfall. I think it would be enjoyable to speak and share with someone who believes in a healthy lifestyle not just someone who is looking to loose weight. If I found someone to be true to this, as you look you may be in your picture, I'd love for you to friend me. :smile:
  • wangxiaoling5
    wangxiaoling5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New Here ! Love this site !
  • wangxiaoling5
    wangxiaoling5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New Here ! Love this site !
  • bulldane
    bulldane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to be motivated right now, and friends on MFP might be the trick.
  • Hopa1987
    Hopa1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in warrenton mo would like some friends
  • Remington871
    Options
    Looking for some daily loggers ???????? add me if you like
  • limitless1995
    Options
    New here,need some motivation feel free to add me :)
  • Spikethered2
    Options
    New friends always welcome! Thanks :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for a year. My Fitness Pals have been a great support to me.

They are my role models; very inspirational.

It's hard to do the things we need to do to lose the weight and keep it off, but good friends make the journey a success.
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Need some more supportive friends. We can achieve our goals.
  • alijoanxo
    alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Could really use some friends here. I joined a while back but only recently started logging on here regularly. Could use some motivation from others and hopefully motivate in return (: