Options
    Yes please!
  • Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends.
  • Wrigley1740
    Options
    Just restarted today - feel free to send me a friend request! I may send a request to a few of you
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • maxwellmama4
    Options
    I need some friends! Feel free to add me too!
  • Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    After dealing with some personal issues the last few months and coming off 3 week summer vacation, I'm tired of feeling like crap and feeling sorry for myself and motivated to kick *kitten* and get back after it! I try to be an encouraging friend to have so anyone who needs that feel free to add me :)
  • guardgirl29
    Options
    Feel free to add me - new to to this and can use all the motivation I can get :)
  • whitey7862
    whitey7862 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more new friends to help keep me motivated... I've done decent but I have a long way to go!
  • CSnook11
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Makes it more fun to join in each other's success. Feel free to send a friend request =]
  • AustinRockall
    Options
    Hey everyone! Two days old on here and it seems great. Let's be friends.
  • mdmd234
    mdmd234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Been on here for a while, but haven't logged on in ages, looking to get back into it - let's be friends :)
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm an active member on here and enjoy sharing what I have learned.
  • Net1968
    Net1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 45 (46 in September) from the UK.
  • BahamianIsis
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • karinmelanie
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Vivsimone
    Vivsimone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I signed up one week ago. My son convinced me to try a low carb diet. This is my 8th day and I'm completely committed to reaching my goal weight of 140 (started at 220 and lost 5 pounds so far). I drink lots of water through the day and my husband and I go for a long brisk walk every morning. I'm determined to stick to it, and also stay active since it has made me feel so much better!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • babielo
    babielo Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started using the forums! I've been using myfitnesspal for over a year now, but now getting more serious about weight loss. Thanks everyone
  • Fallen8905
    Fallen8905 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) x