Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• cookiegy
    cookiegy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    From the UK, feel free to add me and we can help each other :-)
    Life's better with good friends!
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, active daily, open diary etc. Add me if you like!
  • manderthegreat
    manderthegreat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    back at it again after losing 85 pounds and then sadly gaining most of it back! Would love more friends for motivation and to help support them as well. Yee haw let's do this!
  • MSouthernbelle87
    MSouthernbelle87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily!
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more people to cheer on. Add me ;)
  • FitCris1970
    Options
    I am looking for friends who are on MFP to not only help acheive fitness goals but to also have a fun time posting random stuff. Anyone feel free to add me! Anyone feel free to add me! Anyone feel free to add me! Anyone feel free to add me! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log just about everyday and my diary is open to my friends. I do cross fit which I love for excercise.:bigsmile:
  • spidersunshine
    spidersunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its a bit of a late response from me but I trying really hard to log everyday, Im not great with technology but any encouragement/help would be very much appreicated.

S
  • sophiamia6
    Options
    My name is Sophia and I'm looking to tone up. Not interested in losing weight. I just want to be fit and not feel like I'm going to have a heart attack every time I walk up a few flights of stairs :-)
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, always looking for new friends, add me.
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for some motivation and alway happy to give it too so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • mannu22
    mannu22 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi congrats on your weight loss. I just started today would like to follow you in you journey . all the best
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Recently back into MFP - looking for some friends for motivation and inspiration :glasses:
  • ShawnT216
    ShawnT216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to help motivate them on the journey of weight loss.
  • inimical909
    inimical909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!! AGAIN =[
  • elamicky
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for new friends for motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I like to have fun on here too! Feel free to add me :)
  • hermes8712
    hermes8712 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined MFP.. Looks promising..
  • segreen85
    segreen85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Second round on MFP. First time lost 20 pounds. Only gained back 5 in about 6 months stopping. Hoping to get back into the whole gym routine as well. Could use all the support I can get :) I also like to help motivate others as well please feel free to add me!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just recently came back to MFP after taking a long hiatus. Unfortunately, I also gained a lot of weight back when I stopped tracking what I ate...back at it now! I'm 26, 5'3".

I keep my diary open and am very supportive. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: