• cherriedlacondrata
    Options
    AGE~ 32
    GENDER~ female
    HIGHT ~5'5-5'6
    STARTING WEIGHT~ 250
    CURRENT WEIGHT ~243
    GOAL~135-145
    COMMENTS: trying to go completely Gluten free/Dairy free, eat less sugar/salt,
    seriously concidering becoming vegan and maybe in future raw all due to health reasons.

have 3 little children need to get healthy for them as well as myself..

just wondering if there is anyone here in Leicester/Asheville area???
    Looking for a good Accountability partner as well as someone to walk 30+ minutes
    with me daily... I have 3 boys, 3, 4, & 6 y/o. only 1 is in school at the moment...
    My goal is to become completely gluten free (due to sensitivities) and completely
    dairy free(same reasons), Sugar free (cause diabetes runs thick in my family), lower
    my sodium intake, since I eat way to much and already have high BP and also runs in
    the fam... and to loose 100lbs!. I want to do this to get healthy, not really for
    that supermodel body, its all about health and looking and feeling great will be
    the bonus that comes with it. :-) I am more of a veggie kinda girl, love veggies
    and fruit. I am seriously thinking about becoming vegan and maybe in the future a
    raw foodie.. :-) so if you have any info/experience with all that, and everything/anything
    else ive mentioned, feel free to chime in.. Looking forward to meeting you weather it
    be strickly on MyFitnessPal or in person or both. :-D Feel free to add me as a
    friend on here and introduce/tell me a bit about yourself.

In Asheville NC for 9 more months, then off to sunny HOT Florida

Don't be to shy to say hi.
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me also, I'm always looking for motivated friends :)
  • nandatp
    nandatp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to add anyone for motivation and support.
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for more motivation and support as well as to give. If you don't mind having a friend that is in their mid 40's please feel free. I may be 46 but I don't act it. :flowerforyou:
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends, so that we can inspire each other! Feel free to add me.
  • Algerina9601
    Algerina9601 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im looking to lose 100lbs. I log daily and enjoy motivating and being motivated
  • thevaporz
    Options
    I'm not too new but I'm looking to be more active here. Will do my best to log in daily! Feel free to add me up.
  • Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not new, but would love some new friends! :)
  • Heatts
    Heatts Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 27 female who is serious about losing weight but is also focused on body fat %
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • JiggleWhenIWalk
    JiggleWhenIWalk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friend Me! (40 F) 5'5", 175lbs, Looking to loose 20-40 lbs. I try to log daily.
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Had a good streak going but got off the wagon. Started a new account so need some new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • SamManthaRichmond
    Options
    Hi everyone! This site is really working for me but I often forget to log in, especially now that I'm getting ready to go back to uni -- I think if I had more friends on here I'd do a better job of staying on the wagon. Feel free to add me :)
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    You can add away! Yes, I do have an upper body.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    day 143 logging in, i track my food and exercise. could always use more supportive friends. thanks
  • browneyes6082
    browneyes6082 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm pretty new here and looking for some people to help hold me accountable and vice versa! I'm pretty active and can't wait to reach my goals and watch you reach yours!
  • kleigh9
    kleigh9 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 22 year old female (5'5", 170 pounds, wanting to lose 25-30 pounds). I'm currently on the first week of the c25k program and also do the 30DS. I'm really motivated to drop this weight, and would love to have some friends on this site!
  • mandez19
    mandez19 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hey y'all, I wouldn't mind some more friends. So feel free to add me.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Friends and family, they’re what make life worth living. Add for an accountability and motivational friend.