attracted to chunky women

2»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Admittedly this is a PERFECT place if you are attracted to chunky people. It's like going to a place that only treats people with sexual addiction. Oh wait...isn't that place called Hedonism Resort?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Admittedly this is a PERFECT place if you are attracted to chunky people. It's like going to a place that only treats people with sexual addiction. Oh wait...isn't that place called Hedonism Resort?

No, OA is a good place if you are attracted to chunky people. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil:
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Well, I am glad some are cheered up by this thread. I lost weight and I lost my curves. Now feeling very self conscious most days. Unfortunately, you can't control where your weight loss comes from.
  • I pretty much have a runner's body now after 10 months of serious running, along with a year of healthful (vegetarian) eating and tracking what I eat.

Glad my boyfriend likes me thinner, because I like me thinner. He has never pressured me to change ANYthing about myself, and tells me (at 32A bra size) I have a "nice rack"! Very nice to hear, as my ex-partner pressured me to be thin but kept saying I needed more in the breast area. Little curves can be quite cute and sexy on a petite gal!

I am NOT attracted to skinny men. Normal, somewhat fit guys do it for me. (Esp. him) Most important is YOU feel good about YOU, and the one you love loves you for who you are. : )
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    i like bigger men..the lumber jack type..(well the fictional lumber jack type..not real lumber jacks) with beards..
    and i like girls with curves, like in a healthy weight range but with a little bit of padding..i dont like super skinny girls
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    My wife is about 10lbs overweight.

But I just wonder how many of you guys are attracted to chunky ladies.

I

If 10lbs overweight is a chunky, I don't want to know what category I fall into!!!:tongue:
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    I pretty much have a runner's body now after 10 months of serious running, along with a year of healthful (vegetarian) eating and tracking what I eat.

Glad my boyfriend likes me thinner, because I like me thinner. He has never pressured me to change ANYthing about myself, and tells me (at 32A bra size) I have a "nice rack"! Very nice to hear, as my ex-partner pressured me to be thin but kept saying I needed more in the breast area. Little curves can be quite cute and sexy on a petite gal!

I am NOT attracted to skinny men. Normal, somewhat fit guys do it for me. (Esp. him) Most important is YOU feel good about YOU, and the one you love loves you for who you are. : )

I agree! At a whole 5'0" tall and 112 pounds (still with a mommy pouch), I am so glad my husband likes the new thinner, toned me...I started at 132 before we got married! (Even if it means my bra size is 34AA). Good thing he is a leg man!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    chunky no, thick, curvy or valuptous most certainly
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    i like bigger men..the lumber jack type..(well the fictional lumber jack type..not real lumber jacks) with beards..
    and i like girls with curves, like in a healthy weight range but with a little bit of padding..i dont like super skinny girls

Same here. I miss my husband's beard.
This discussion has been closed.