What's for dinner tonite?

Options

Replies

• christullos
    Options
    Ground turkey patties with minced onion, garlic powder and bbq sauce, sauteed mushrooms and peas with sherry and thyme, golden hominy
  • babbsisthebest
    babbsisthebest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Made the mistake of eating Long John Silversfor supper. What was I thinking? Guess I'm done for tomorrow too. 1400 calories!
  • hairbearglasgow
    Options
    Wanting Pho and spring rolls
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Crumbs, regret, and a bellyache. It all started with bread. I knew there was a reason I'd stopped eating bread! It's a gateway food. Serves me right if I end up craving all the food all damn week long. But I hope I don't!
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had Eggplant Parmesan ^_^ Yummy
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken wings and grilled corn on the cob. Yummy!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Crumbs, regret, and a bellyache. It all started with bread. I knew there was a reason I'd stopped eating bread! It's a gateway food. Serves me right if I end up craving all the food all damn week long. But I hope I don't!

This was me yesterday, I can't start. I had some of the brioche garlic bread I made for my family and it was downhill from there ;)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Steamed vegetable hot salad with tuna dressing. Rhubarb clafouti for dessert.
  • Philldem
    Philldem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Salmon with sweet baby rays bbq sauce, sweet potato fries, and salad with lite Italian dressing.
  • Meerataila
    Options

This was me yesterday, I can't start. I had some of the brioche garlic bread I made for my family and it was downhill from there ;)

Well at least we know now. I wasn't %100 sure bread was really a trigger for junk-food cravings, so I'd planned to try it again in the future. Today ended up being 'the future'. Now it's the past. No more bread for me. Those innocent looking triangular pita devils really set me off.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Panko breaded zucchini with whole wheat pasta, portabella mushrooms and marinara sauce!!! Yum!
  • rachelilly
    Options
    Corn on the cob, steamed broccoli, and shrimp.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I had a baked chicken breast, some sweet peas, sweet carrots, and a bowl of cereal (i was craving cereal). I wanted more tomato basil spinach (seriously my new favorite thing) but I ran out of roma tomatoes. :(
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Protein waffles and bacon. Yay bacon!
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Minds^^^ Protein Waffles, Scrabbled Eggs, and Bacon here!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Tilapia fillets fast fried with herbs & lemon and potato salad with tomato wedges and cucumber slices on the side. It's too hot to cook much.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    A Boomerang curry pie.
    What is that? Please don't tell me that it has kangaroo in it though lol
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger, no bun, and some tater tots
  • Meerataila
    Options