Ali...question!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Want to run away with our babies and live like the Golden Girls in Florida??? Hehehehe!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Want to run away with our babies and live like the Golden Girls in Florida??? Hehehehe!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Oooh, Ooooh, dibs on being Sophia!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Therapy.:noway:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Sure!!! okay Jeremy...you're sofia....okay I'll be um hmmm anyone but maude for me she's too tall for me LMBO

hugs!!!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I wanna be Blanche....she get's frisky even in her old age!!!!! :wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Jealousy will get you nowhere sir!
  • fatsis
    Options
    I wanna be Blanche....she get's frisky even in her old age!!!!! :wink:

Meow!!
  • fatsis
    Options

Jealousy will get you nowhere sir!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    dam I knew I'd be Rose somehow....lmbo
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, now we just need to get the house and we are all set to live our sweet Miami lifestyle!!!
  • ali106
    Options
    yes and shoes...we'll need new shoes too! lol...hot sandals for miami!!!

HEY maybe J, I mean "Sofia" has some skills and can BUILD us our dreamy miami digs! lol...
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hmpph! Probably any house HE builds us will fall down in the first hurricane!!!

In the words of J.......*ducks and runs*
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm sorry to butt in on your convo, but The Golden Girls is one of my favorite TV shows of all time! I own all of the seasons on DVD! I love Dorothy! She is my favorite! It is so nice to see others with good taste in television programming......
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I'm sorry to butt in on your convo, but The Golden Girls is one of my favorite TV shows of all time! I own all of the seasons on DVD! I love Dorothy! She is my favorite! It is so nice to see others with good taste in television programming......

Tlitz is Dorothy!!!

As for building a house, I am quite adept at making furniture forts for me and the little boy in my profile pics to play in. All we need are a bunch of cushions and a few blankets. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Most of my female friends and I seem to bond over the GG!! "Thank you for being a friend.............."

Guess Jeremy qualifies!! teeheehee!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    gosh i think we are just about out of characters for me to be. I guess ill have to settle with the ACtuall Betty White, not her character.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    gosh i think we are just about out of characters for me to be. I guess ill have to settle with the ACtuall Betty White, not her character.

You can come and be yourself! Woohooo!! Betty White rocks though!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Always room for you Em. In fact, I'll let you be Sophia (I love you just that much. :heart: ) and I'll be Sophia's boyfriend 'Rocco'!

Guess that makes Fatsis 'Stan'.

rofl.

(My Grandma made me watch the golden girls, and I am haunted to this day by how much of that show I have retained) :frown:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Always room for you Em. In fact, I'll let you be Sophia (I love you just that much. :heart: ) and I'll be Sophia's boyfriend 'Rocco'!

rofl.

(My Grandma made me watch the golden girls, and I am haunted to this day by how much of that show I have retained) :frown:

oooh that means in golden gals land, i get to be ur luvrrrrrr :flowerforyou: :blushing: :love:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

rofl.

oooh that means in golden gals land, i get to be ur luvrrrrrr :flowerforyou: :blushing: :love:

Awwww yeah, geriatric love! :heart: :love: :love: :heart:

:laugh: