Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ali...question!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Want to run away with our babies and live like the Golden Girls in Florida??? Hehehehe!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Want to run away with our babies and live like the Golden Girls in Florida??? Hehehehe!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Oooh, Ooooh, dibs on being Sophia!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member

Therapy.:noway:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Sure!!! okay Jeremy...you're sofia....okay I'll be um hmmm anyone but maude for me she's too tall for me LMBO

hugs!!!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    I wanna be Blanche....she get's frisky even in her old age!!!!! :wink:
  • sgtinvincible

Jealousy will get you nowhere sir!
  • fatsis
    I wanna be Blanche....she get's frisky even in her old age!!!!! :wink:

Meow!!
  • fatsis

Jealousy will get you nowhere sir!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    dam I knew I'd be Rose somehow....lmbo
  • TamTastic
    Ok, now we just need to get the house and we are all set to live our sweet Miami lifestyle!!!
  • ali106
    yes and shoes...we'll need new shoes too! lol...hot sandals for miami!!!

HEY maybe J, I mean "Sofia" has some skills and can BUILD us our dreamy miami digs! lol...
  • TamTastic
    Hmpph! Probably any house HE builds us will fall down in the first hurricane!!!

In the words of J.......*ducks and runs*
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    I'm sorry to butt in on your convo, but The Golden Girls is one of my favorite TV shows of all time! I own all of the seasons on DVD! I love Dorothy! She is my favorite! It is so nice to see others with good taste in television programming......
  • sgtinvincible
    I'm sorry to butt in on your convo, but The Golden Girls is one of my favorite TV shows of all time! I own all of the seasons on DVD! I love Dorothy! She is my favorite! It is so nice to see others with good taste in television programming......

Tlitz is Dorothy!!!

As for building a house, I am quite adept at making furniture forts for me and the little boy in my profile pics to play in. All we need are a bunch of cushions and a few blankets. :wink:
  • TamTastic

Most of my female friends and I seem to bond over the GG!! "Thank you for being a friend.............."

Guess Jeremy qualifies!! teeheehee!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    gosh i think we are just about out of characters for me to be. I guess ill have to settle with the ACtuall Betty White, not her character.
  • TamTastic
    gosh i think we are just about out of characters for me to be. I guess ill have to settle with the ACtuall Betty White, not her character.

You can come and be yourself! Woohooo!! Betty White rocks though!
  • sgtinvincible
    Always room for you Em. In fact, I'll let you be Sophia (I love you just that much. :heart: ) and I'll be Sophia's boyfriend 'Rocco'!

Guess that makes Fatsis 'Stan'.

rofl.

(My Grandma made me watch the golden girls, and I am haunted to this day by how much of that show I have retained) :frown:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Always room for you Em. In fact, I'll let you be Sophia (I love you just that much. :heart: ) and I'll be Sophia's boyfriend 'Rocco'!

rofl.

(My Grandma made me watch the golden girls, and I am haunted to this day by how much of that show I have retained) :frown:

oooh that means in golden gals land, i get to be ur luvrrrrrr :flowerforyou: :blushing: :love:
  • sgtinvincible

rofl.

oooh that means in golden gals land, i get to be ur luvrrrrrr :flowerforyou: :blushing: :love:

Awwww yeah, geriatric love! :heart: :love: :love: :heart:

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.