my swimsuit and weightloss success(pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    uuhhh wow I think this is one of the BEST before/after pic sets I have seen on this site. Seriously in the top two photos you could have said, "This is me on the left, and my mom - or even young grandmother - on the right"

I really hope that didn't come off rudely because you're still perfectly attractive on the right but you look like 30 years younger now. WOW!

Great work!!!

not rude at all. just honest. can you believe i am 41?

you have taken years off yourself. you look younger than 41 now. You should be proud of yourself. well done. x
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, people are right - you look SO much younger! Thanks for sharing your before & after photos!!!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: awesome!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss makes you look incredibly younger. Good for you. How long did it take you to be successful? Congratulations!!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You may have looked 41 in the first photo but you seriously don't look it in the second. You look amazing - well done :)
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Like the other posters said, you look SO much younger. I, too, mean that in the best way.:flowerforyou:
    Your smile says it all.
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work. You are worth every drop of sweat!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazingly Gorgeous!!!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Amazing success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!