Whole30 Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    @BZAH10 if you go to their website it explains everything, it says you shouldn't eat too much fruit but i don't have problems with sugar so i hate a lot of it on my whole 30 (plus its summer and its in season!) but they said people who have sugar cravings and problems staying away/giving into sugar shouldn't eat tons only about 1-2 servings a day.

@aannsheetz that is awesome! i plan on doing another one soon!, please let me know how your appointment goes! they say whole30 works wonders on things like that!

Thank you for the response!
  • jessica_1205_
    jessica_1205_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I'm seriously looking at doing a Whole30 through September. I'd love to start straight away but I have two dinners out with friends planned and a three night holiday in Spain at the end of the month. Once those are out of the way I'll be making a shopping list and hoping for even half of the results you got - congrats on your success!
  • zyarnykh
    zyarnykh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! Can anyone who has done it provide a list of "approved" foods? I can't find a comprehensive list on the website...
  • zyarnykh
    zyarnykh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    nevermind! found the shopping list!
  • AlyssamR6712
    AlyssamR6712 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @Cherrybomb, yes going out can be tricky!!! i just accepted the fact that i was "THAT" person! i went to red lobster on mine and asked all sorts of questions (my husband just sat there shaking his head lol) but in the end i ended up getting everything plain with just salt and pepper and it was still Amazing! It is crazy how your taste buds can be once you cut out all the "craptastic good tasting" foods lol!

@zyarnykh sorry i didn't get back to you haven't checked my post in a while! Yes whole30.com has everything you need! Goodluck!!
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    I'm only 10 days into Whole30, but so far I feel great and have lost 7lbs :)
  • AlyssamR6712
    Options
    I'm only 10 days into Whole30, but so far I feel great and have lost 7lbs :)

That is awesome!!! but aren't you not suppose to weight yourself until the end?? :wink:

Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • littlemissAK
    Options
    Great results! What was your workout routine like? I'm looking to get the most out of these 30 days that I can. Meal prep is complete for week one, but curious about what else I should focus on.
  • AlyssamR6712
    Options
    My apologies for the late response!! I ran 3-4 times a week and lifted 2-3, im usually backwards lifting more verses running but i am training for a half marathon so i had to flip flop my routine!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I did the Whole30 (half-assedly) while I was able to CrossFit. It was an epic failure haha (in fact, I'm back to being vegan because of the shock to my system it caused). I'm glad to see you had such great results!
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    this post is inspirational, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!