LADIES ONLY: a weird question

Options

Replies

• justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    THIS : MONS PUBIS, IS WHAT I AM REFERRING TO. I FOUND A PIC ONLINE.

http://www.enhanceyourimage.com/photo-gallery/gallery/view369_before.jpg - I dunno if anyone saw this yet but yes, it is the mons pubis!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I hear that some guys are into this. Has it always been like this?

I'm sure you can find at least one guy who is pretty much into anything you can name..lol.

Lol, agreed!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one bothered by the fact that your boss makes fun of you for this?

Uh yeah... so your boss is sexually harassing you. Maybe you should talk to someone about that?
  • tar0809
    tar0809 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Its kind of like (scuse my mouth) a fat vagina. I used to have this too but not as much as your describing. Just keep losing weight and eventually that area will too! took me about 6+ months for mine to look normal and not "fat".
  • Raaynn
    Raaynn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When you get down to your ideal weight if it is still there I f it were me I would certainly consider lipo in that area. that is the only area I would ever consider it for as lipo is very unhealthy. but if I suck the fat out of there and it adds on elsewhere I would be totally ok with that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    No pics? I even creeped your profile for them. Nothing.

What do you mean??

He means he was trying to check out your lady parts in your pictures, but couldn't see what you were talking about.

lol because I don't include any pics that would show it? Why would I do that haha.

You know how a man thinks. There's always hope!

Only because you women make us think this way! :laugh:

Oh my god please no.
    1) being a man does not automatically equal being a pervy creep (yes going through someone's photos to find pictures of their genitals is creepy. ESPECIALLY when the title says ladies only)
    TRIGGER WARNING 2) WOMEN DO NOT MAKE MEN PERVY. If you are a pervy creep and act on it you deserve no sympathy or chance for explanation, no one has made you that way. You know what the next logical step in this argument is? "You know how a man acts!" "You women make us act this way!" "She was asking to get raped!". I know that isn't what was implied here at all, but this kind of thinking seems harmless until we contextualise it in the rape culture many of us live in.

NOT OKAY.

(edited to add trigger warning more explicitly)

Sleepy-Cat-Facepalm-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif_zps2465036d.gif
  • karen5689
    karen5689 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm bothered too!
  • LSinVA
    LSinVA Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No pics? I even creeped your profile for them. Nothing.

What do you mean??

He means he was trying to check out your lady parts in your pictures, but couldn't see what you were talking about.

lol because I don't include any pics that would show it? Why would I do that haha.

You know how a man thinks. There's always hope!

Only because you women make us think this way! :laugh:

Oh my god please no.
    1) being a man does not automatically equal being a pervy creep (yes going through someone's photos to find pictures of their genitals is creepy. ESPECIALLY when the title says ladies only)
    TRIGGER WARNING 2) WOMEN DO NOT MAKE MEN PERVY. If you are a pervy creep and act on it you deserve no sympathy or chance for explanation, no one has made you that way. You know what the next logical step in this argument is? "You know how a man acts!" "You women make us act this way!" "She was asking to get raped!". I know that isn't what was implied here at all, but this kind of thinking seems harmless until we contextualise it in the rape culture many of us live in.

NOT OKAY.

(edited to add trigger warning more explicitly)

Oh god. Here we go.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Being a personal trainer, I'm well aware that there's no such thing as spot reduction. But there are exercises, like the ones I mentioned that can help make that part of your abs stronger, pull the muscles in tighter. Mix of cardio & weights will reduce fat.

And this is why I never respond to ppl's posts, due to sheer rudeness from others. Only trying to help, and that's the **** I get. Piss off.

calm-down-lady.gif

.... and Heather Dubrow shows up in the mons pubis thread!

Dtn2sbP.gif
  • ashleyeatsbetter
    ashleyeatsbetter Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Know this is an old thread but I deal with this too. Bathing suit bottoms are the absolute worst!!! If dresses are a flimsy tight fabric it definitely shows!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Reprocess wrote: »
    Am I the only one bothered by the fact that your boss makes fun of you for this?

I'm not really bothered by it. Female boss, female worker and it simply is the way they talk about stuff and make fun of each others in the office. That's just how it is.

Oh no, no its not. I'd never tolerate my female boss making any sort of comment about my body. Totally unprofessional. Perhaps female friends, but certainly not employers to their employees. The way "they" talk, as if we're not simply human people and some other kind of species? We are still entitled to a work place that doesn't make comments about bodily appearances and especially not private areas.

OP, horrifying that your boss would make such a comment. Awful. I would say ithat depends on how much weight you have left to lose, if it's not much you might be looking into shape ware that covers your undies (or replaces them). I definitely have a pudge spot there, but because of my big belly it's not noticeable... yet. Who know where my weight will chose to come off. But I'd honestly tell you boss to stop commenting on your body. That's totally inappropriate. I'd be appalled if my boss commented on my weight, and I basically raise her kids all day so we have a different sort of relationship.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I agree with spanx if you don't want to change the style if clothing, and a talk yo your boss, too.

I'm not really bothered by it. Female boss, female worker and it simply is the way they talk about stuff and make fun of each others in the office. That's just how it is.
    It's wrong, no matter how it's painted. What gives anyone the right to stare and make fun of anyone?

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I agree with spanx if you don't want to change the style if clothing, and a talk yo your boss, too.

It's wrong, no matter how it's painted. What gives anyone the right to stare and make fun of anyone?

In the two years of people telling them that the post was wrong, perhaps they've figured it out by now.

40346d1374446638-job-offer-zombie_thread.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Know this is an old thread but I deal with this too. Bathing suit bottoms are the absolute worst!!! If dresses are a flimsy tight fabric it definitely shows!

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not an unattractive trait to have :)
    Love yourself and the rest will follow.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

In the two years of people telling them that the post was wrong, perhaps they've figured it out by now.

40346d1374446638-job-offer-zombie_thread.jpg

I like those little dookie guys!!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what @justsalad is talking about. I didn't think mine would ever shrink. I've lost about 100lbs and it's finally starting to be slightly concave instead of convex. It doesn't look right in a bathing suit, so skirted suits for me!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Squishy pubic mound? I have one too. It's pretty normal female anatomy. Dress for your body type. :)
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Update: I went down to 118lbs. Was actually underweight. The chubby area? Did NOT go away! Yes it reduced SLIGHTLY in size with weight loss but is still overall visible in bathing suits, tights, fitted dresses etc.