Fitness + Nerdy Fandoms?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hope nobody minds if I poach friends off this post. I'm a fan of anything that originated in my childhood. So yes, when the very first Transformers trailer came out in the theater that was me squealing in bouncing in the seat in front of you. Currently in the process of watching the classic Dr Who. . . But I've got to space them out so the family doesn't kill me. Firefly was killed much to young. Sherlock is brilliant but oh so short. I've officially converted the third grader to Potterdom. And if you tell me animation is for kids I'll beat you with my Miyazaki collection. I don't have a huge amount of time for game since becoming a responsible adult (parent) but every now and then I caress my Final Fantasy cases and whisper "I miss you" . . . There's more but I'm putting off the morining workout to write this. Yeah, my boyfriend says I'm the nerd even though he's the one who has tabletop gaming every weekend and a full SG-1 collection.
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd in my own way - I don't game, follow anime, and I'm not particularly smart.. lol. BUT I love to read. And I just finished the Hunger Games and have started eating better just because of Katniss Everdeen's primitive survival skills and eating habits.

I am always up for interactive, positive friends so feel free to send me a request with a short message.
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am a proud nerd .