Quick Poll: Do you.....

Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    If a return is within 8 spaces yes. Otherwise i push it into the nearest prius so they dont roll and damage anything important.
    lol not a fan of the Prius? LOL
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    Make it a game: shove the cart with enough force and accuracy to get in the cart return from 20-30 or more feet away (depending on the cart's feel) and hope that it is just enough to stick it, but not too much so that it rebounds out, or changes direction and you have to go run after it before it hits a car ;)

Totally!!:wink:
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    Yes, I always corral my cart! makes me crazy when people don't bother!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Some of you are filthy liars.
    You're so jaded!

Just sayin', I've been seeing lots of loose carts in parking spaces lately and few in the corrals. That means most of these *kitten* are lying about it to seem like they care if I get a parking space. :angry:

You don't know both sides of the story. Maybe they can't put it back because of an OCD issue. You have no idea. We need more facts.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I so have to agree with this!!!!!!^^^^^^ admit you don't put them away. I do now because i was brought up right. Im also a cashier and now how much people can lie!!!! There are a handful on here-it may not be all of you no---but a lot of you are LYING-Just admit that you have no respect for other vehicles. you can hide behind the screen its okay hehe if people can hide behind a screen to say hurtful things then why not tell the truth??
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You're so jaded!

Just sayin', I've been seeing lots of loose carts in parking spaces lately and few in the corrals. That means most of these *kitten* are lying about it to seem like they care if I get a parking space. :angry:

You don't know both sides of the story. Maybe they can't put it back because of an OCD issue. You have no idea. We need more facts.
    Im calling this out as an excuse no way! OCD??? seriously? Its called LAZYNESS-if your so medically handicapped then you shouldn't be driving. I was in the passenger seat today and saw and older lady take a right turn at the wrong time and almost hit this truck with her punk a** don't mean to sound harsh but hey it is what it is
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Why else would they put handicapped spaces so close to where I'm parked? Besides, those spaces are big enough for ten or so carts. Seems like a waste to leave them empty.
    Don't worry, I'll protect you!!

You're about to get lynched!

It's okay, I parked my Hummer in the handicapped space. Jump in

I always park my dually sideways across as many spaces as possible and drive over the cart as I leave.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXDwnFExqYHdSWqX242YXSFWsHnQUV9MXUQbrvbOGGr8GAyEXupw
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Why else would they put handicapped spaces so close to where I'm parked? Besides, those spaces are big enough for ten or so carts. Seems like a waste to leave them empty.

I always park my dually sideways across as many spaces as possible and drive over the cart as I leave.
    Well lookout for GetSoda's Prius...
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ok I am actually guilty of this tonight. But in my defense, 99.9% of the time I put it away and my son was derailing....so I took the easy way out :(
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

Well lookout for GetSoda's Prius...

Well that just goes without saying. Did I mention my truck is also rolling coal?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyXFoVZrjMYnWU8DWjJ52WypQt5lXHre_WoOOvEkY-BvHoDpkh
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You're so jaded!

Hah!
  • MinMin97
    Options
    You're so jaded!

Hah!
    That's what I thought. I mean, I'm not a nazi about it, I just think that a shopping center full of shopping carts and empty corrals is a literal embarrassment!
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Ok I am actually guilty of this tonight. But in my defense, 99.9% of the time I put it away and my son was derailing....so I took the easy way out :(
    That's totally cool.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options

I so have to agree with this!!!!!!^^^^^^ admit you don't put them away. I do now because i was brought up right. Im also a cashier and now how much people can lie!!!! There are a handful on here-it may not be all of you no---but a lot of you are LYING-Just admit that you have no respect for other vehicles. you can hide behind the screen its okay hehe if people can hide behind a screen to say hurtful things then why not tell the truth??

I don't think people are lying - I just think those who don't put them back are not posting to say so.

At any rate, I am not lying - I do always put mine back. I am able bodied and have no young children and it is easy to do so.

As I said upthread, it is not so easy when you have 2 non walking children or a disability etc and the corral is not close to the car (and LOL at those who say just park next to the corral - good luck in car parks in peak shopping time) and when this was me ( the young children ,not the disability) I sometimes did the best I could and just left it neatly nearby.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should just be happy that having to dodge a shopping cart or two is one of the biggest frustrations we'll face when trying to get the one of the basic necessities of life?
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I love the exercise I get from taking to the cart collection area.
    To me that's an instant chance to burn a few calories by doing
    something I should do!
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes my hubby and I whoever does the shopping always put the cart back. Why wouldn't you?
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    One day i pushed my cart into one of those stall things and the side of the corral fell off and hit a car! So sometimes i put it away other times i just leave it by my car.
  • MinMin97
    Options
    One day i pushed my cart into one of those stall things and the side of the corral fell off and hit a car! So sometimes i put it away other times i just leave it by my car.
    No WAY! That's just nuts.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I put mine away every time, and grab the ones left out .... I have seen too many that have rolled into people's cars.... I would cry if one hit my car because someone didn't feel like putting it away.