Creepers

Options
LadyRN76
LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
Ok...now dammit...I'm about to get pissed.

Stop with the creeping already. I have had enough. If you don't have enough gonads (look it up if you don't know what the hell it is) to actually talk on the threads, then don't even try to PM me...it's gross and weird.

Furthermore - I do not need to be offered pictures of your nether regions - trust me, I am a nurse, I have seen them much longer and bigger than yours and could give a rats @$$ less what yours looks like. Nor am I going to send you any pictures or anything else...GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

That is all.

Replies

• SteadyRun99
    Options
    Good post!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Man, I've been here for years and never been creeped. It's because my profile pic is a cat, isn't it?
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What the hell did I do?
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Man, I've been here for years and never been creeped. It's because my profile pic is a cat, isn't it?

eh, I'd creep you..but I'm allergic to cats...I will not, however ask to see your nether regions..promise
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Go get 'em!...

(Psss...Can I still creep you?) :wink:
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    i hope they get the point
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Go get 'em!...

(Psss...Can I still creep you?) :wink:

anytime, hon... I have yet to see your nether regions..or been offered as such..carry on
  • JP_master
    JP_master Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Grab them by the gonads and .... I let the rest to your imagination :devil:
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Hehe.

I'll add:

We know that because we are women on the internet that we are going to have men trying to flirt with us, and we may play along. That doesn't mean we want to see your little peter. Thank you.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Hehe.

I'll add:

We know that because we are women on the internet that we are going to have men trying to flirt with us, and we may play along. That doesn't mean we want to see your little peter. Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Luckily most men can't figure out how to send pics without sharing links on here. Woohoo MFP!
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    You do realize this post will result in even more gonads in your inbox*, right?

Or.....was that your intent?:laugh:

*giggity

lol...i wonder..just kidding..trust me she is dead serious
  • LadyRN76
    Options

*giggity

Nope, not my intent at all...
  • CelticWanderer
    CelticWanderer Posts: 227 Member
    Options

*giggity

^^^^^ truth!! lol

They'll ask you to kik, too!
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lmao I definitely agree
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Yep, a man in drag also puts em off.

OP tell them you know how to insert a urinary catheter, and then go into graphic detail such as prostatic bed trauma. If that doesn't put them off nothing will
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Lmao I definitely agree

We all get them...I'm just tired of joking about them..I've gotten 5 tonight...and 2 of them made me want to pull out the rifle...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Riiiight. Because this is happening so much.