Creepers

Options

Replies

• imaginaryplant
    imaginaryplant Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Probably better to just delete and ignore instead of attracting more in your inbox. Just a suggestion.
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Probably better to just delete and ignore instead of attracting more in your inbox. Just a suggestion.

I don't think reverse psychology works when the tone of the post is pretty adamant about NOT wanting unknown creepers creepin'.

But I want pizza now for some reason.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options

I don't think reverse psychology works when the tone of the post is pretty adamant about NOT wanting unknown creepers creepin'.

oh oh oh...I want cheese..thin crust...please please please...
    And yeah, 'Niff..you get it....how many have you blocked this week??
  • OhhNiff
    Options

oh oh oh...I want cheese..thin crust...please please please...
    And yeah, 'Niff..you get it....how many have you blocked this week??

I don't block...I just make them cry. :)
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Yeah, that works for some..but then there are the ones who just keep coming back...***shivers*** gross...
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    is it sad that I don't usually post on here, and I never really thought of creepin? don't get me wrong. I'm definitely a male pervert, but I always thought of posts as either encouragement or enlightening on here. I though my pervish side was reserved for pr0n sites. So for you ladies... sorry about the rest of us... (and I don't exclude me if you're hot) but I'll at least wait till I see you on another site!
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    Male pervert sounds redundant to me.
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ok...now dammit...I'm about to get pissed.

Stop with the creeping already. I have had enough. If you don't have enough gonads (look it up if you don't know what the hell it is) to actually talk on the threads, then don't even try to PM me...it's gross and weird.

Furthermore - I do not need to be offered pictures of your nether regions - trust me, I am a nurse, I have seen them much longer and bigger than yours and could give a rats @$$ less what yours looks like. Nor am I going to send you any pictures or anything else...GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

That is all.
    Woah! You are popular, lol and not in a good way methinks. I've only had that happen once from a former male student, and that was really enough to last me a lifetime; I'm still kind of questioning his reasoning to do so. Once you send it- you cannot unsend.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Ok...now dammit...I'm about to get pissed.

Stop with the creeping already. I have had enough. If you don't have enough gonads (look it up if you don't know what the hell it is) to actually talk on the threads, then don't even try to PM me...it's gross and weird.

Furthermore - I do not need to be offered pictures of your nether regions - trust me, I am a nurse, I have seen them much longer and bigger than yours and could give a rats @$$ less what yours looks like. Nor am I going to send you any pictures or anything else...GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

That is all.
    Woah! You are popular, lol and not in a good way methinks. I've only had that happen once from a former male student, and that was really enough to last me a lifetime; I'm still kind of questioning his reasoning to do so. Once you send it- you cannot unsend.

You are absolutely right...once you send it..there is no taking it back...and btw...love your profile pic
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • JP_master
    JP_master Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Lol
  • unknownexile
    Options
    i want to be taught the creeping ways
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    First you stalk, from afar. And you keep doing this for a while, sending love notes and other such things randomly to their house. I'm sure somewhere in there you collect a piece of their hair and clone them.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    If you can get in before the restraining order.
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    If you do it right there will never be a restraining order.
  • 12_oz_Curls
    Options

You might be right in that one, but at least I consider myself a higher quality pervert than the average... is that worth anything?
  • OhhNiff
    Options

You might be right in that one, but at least I consider myself a higher quality pervert than the average... is that worth anything?

Maybe. Do others think of you as a "higher quality" pervert?
  • 12_oz_Curls
    Options

I guess you would have to ask them, but I never have. I just consider myself male. Which is essentially defined as pervert, but since I don't hump random legs, only select ones, I figured it was higher quality. Maybe I was wrong. It's all in the definition and the perception. ( and I just got much more deep than my "carb loading" should have gone).
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    LIKE, LIKE, LIKE wish there was a "Like" option for us!

I'm pretty new to this site barely a week now and getting private messages in response to posts on these threads rather than them responding directly on the thread. FYI fellas... That's kinda creepy! :frown:

We're all having a good time on here all in the name of fun, join in and don't ruin it by being a Creeper k? :smile:

Oh YEAH...wanted to add: I like to learn a little about someone before I accept their Friend Request. If your info is blank or private please don't send me request, I won't accept.
  • OhhNiff
    Options

I guess you would have to ask them, but I never have. I just consider myself male. Which is essentially defined as pervert, but since I don't hump random legs, only select ones, I figured it was higher quality. Maybe I was wrong. It's all in the definition and the perception. ( and I just got much more deep than my "carb loading" should have gone).

Please give me their contact information so I may find out the answer to my aforementioned inquiry. Thank you.