HOOKED

Options
Okay so I don't know if this is healthy or not but I'm always finding myself on this site! I'm on it at work at home I'm just always on here! Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is anyone else hooked?

Replies

• Kbrain228
    Options
    Okay so I don't know if this is healthy or not but I'm always finding myself on this site! I'm on it at work at home I'm just always on here! Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is anyone else hooked?
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i am too!! But it's great motivation. That's what counts. Keeps me on my toes.
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    usually i quit watching what i eat after about a week. With this site, I'm pretty much addicted. It's amazing. I've been on here for about a month and it's working like I hoped it would. So.... I'm pretty sure everyone that is on here is addicted in some way or another. You're not alone!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm addicted too. I'm on here first thing in the morning. When I get to work, I get on the site, check it at lunch, again before I go to the gym, then again before I eat dinner (to check how many calories I can have for dinner), then again after dinner or before bed. I AM HOOKED!!!!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,011 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • angela22
    Options
    I am with ya !! ;)
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I mean i've pretty much quit watching tv and for me that is amazing I have a show that I watch every night of the week! Now I'm just playin online all the time! O by the way I got a phone call from my boss at home last night and she wants to start walking with me on our lunch break how cool is that!
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is such a great place to come and feel support and motivation. I did my first "topic" last night before I went to bed and I didn't know what I was doing, so it was under the wrong place. I think I put it under the technical spot for the website or something!!! I'm new to this! The intention was to put it under the motivation and support section. It's just a really great place to come and see how everyone is doing each day. One "trick" that someone told in here was to put your exercise in BEFORE you do it and then you'll feel obligated to complete what you already logged. I hadn't thought of that before, but then I did it and it works! You feel like you sort of have to do it, because you already wrote it down.

Today is already Thursday and I can just feel we're all going to have a great day!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yep….I’m hooked too!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Ditto! But it's working so it's a good thing. :-)
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm V, and I'm an MFP-aholic.
    me, too.

but, it may be the last vice I have left, so I'm keeping it.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    LOL
    Yes they do keep taking things away from us don’t they V. I’m with you here…I’m keeping this one too!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It's hard not to be hooked on this site-- IT WORKS! I've lost 25 lbs here and I don't think that would have happened without the awesome support system which is all of you who come here and post. I feel like I have more in common with people on this site than some of my friends who could care less about losing weight and making themselves healthier by doing it. I hope to keep chatting with all of you for a long time. It's great to be hooked on something healthy. Karen
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hooked like a fish!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could eat the web page with some caramel sauce. I like it that much.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH!!! Me too! Hooked!
  • hjcopeland
    hjcopeland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too. It's a shame I can't spend as much time working out as I do on this site!

HJC
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So...here I am AGAIN. Hooked, hooked, hooked.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Me too. Only now I am craving caramel sauce. Thanks, bigdane321!!!! :0)
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    Same for me. Here four times a day! ( at least)