HOOKED

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    To V - the MFP-aholic...........uh....."one day at a time".........uh........"I admit I'm powerless over MFP".....uh......"keep coming back.....It works!"

That goes for all y'all. :-)

~Cheryl

You guys are SO funny! V: I laughed out loud!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    OK...one last time before bed.
  • baday
    baday Posts: 35
    Options
    just a thought...perhaps we are substituting the desire (or addiction) to eat, with using the website...hmm...(guess its better than being addicted to MySpace and Facebook!!!)
  • baday
    Options
    just a thought...perhaps we are substituting the desire (or addiction) to eat, with using the website...hmm...(guess its better than being addicted to MySpace and Facebook!!!)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    uh, YEAH - - -Ya think???????
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    and here I am again...I AM powerless over this. I tried to click on another bookmark, I really did...and ended up here instead of my LOL cat site. sigh...
  • baday
    Options
    well considering you have to come back at least 3 times a day to log what you need to eat, it is easy to get addicted. I don't think MIKE minds, since sticky sites = added advertising revenue for him
    :)
  • dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i love the calorie counter. i don't know how i got along without it before. its so nice to punch in something your about to eat and see if you can eat it or if your going to have to go out and jog in place for 15 minutes before you eat it.
  • sturge161
    sturge161 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't post very much but I love to read what everyone has to say. I also feel like I am getting to know people a little and that is pretty cool. It is a nice safe place where you don't feel like you are writing to creepy online predators!!!!! Everyone on this site is pretty cool and it is funny because even though I don't know anyone personally, whenever I read about a goal they accomplished I am just as proud of them as if I did know them. I think that is pretty neat.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked too. Which I think is great, it's like a video game for me, I keep wanting to beat my exercise high score, all while keeping my calorie and nutrition scores in the right range. Its funny how seeing the stuff on the web makes me so much more motivated.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You know what's funny? I have joined websites that cost $$ and not been so committed or addicted, and yet here I am on this site which is FREE (so amazing!) and I am here ALL THE TIME!!! :-)