67 lbs down in nearly 6 months..I love comparing old photos,

Options
13»

Replies

• nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Great Job.... You are doing amazing... no fear about whats to come...just one day at a time, believing in yourself and going for your dreams... Keep up the hard work.. :D

Nisha Rae
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The difference in your pic from July and your newest one is amazing. You are so beautiful and you've been such a good partner for me. I love you and we keep each other going! See your ***** *kitten* at the gym tonight :)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I bet it feels great!!!! You look good
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are a true inspiration! You look good! What kind of exercice and/or diet did you do? I want the same recipe!!! lol Keep up the good work!

I exorcise 6 times a week..I normally do 25-30 mins of Arc Trainer at an incline of 10 and resistance of 35, 10 mins of Nordic trainer at a incline of 10-15 and speed of 3.2-3.5, and then 15-20 mins of strength training and abs.. :) then a nice 20 mins in the Sauna.. and on mondays I do Zumba..As for a Diet, I'm not on one..I'd like to call it a life change..Diets are temporary, and I don't plan to go back to the way I was.
    I keep my calorie intake at 1400 occasionally I do 1600 just to calorie cycle..and I don't drink Calories.
    Heh I'm sure you can do the same thing I did! I believe in you! All you need is a lil determination and motivation..because I've learned no matter how hard you work out or say your gonna eat healthy..you wont truly lose weight until you are fully ready, and determined to put in your all.
    and thanks to everyone!

You look amazing!!!

you speak the truth...thanks for your inspirational words :)
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You have totally inspired me. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats on your weightloss., You look awesome. Cant wait to see your to goal pics I know you will get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!