celeb body model

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Does anyone out there use a celeb they are built similar to as a guide or inspiration??? If I hadda choose one based on height, structure, build, muscle mass, and all that goofy kinda stuff, I have to say ummmm Britney Spears for me...I wouldn't mind looking as good as she used to!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Does anyone out there use a celeb they are built similar to as a guide or inspiration??? If I hadda choose one based on height, structure, build, muscle mass, and all that goofy kinda stuff, I have to say ummmm Britney Spears for me...I wouldn't mind looking as good as she used to!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I've never compared myself to any celebs but would love to look like some.....
    Some of the girls and I were talking about this not too long ago in chat and I chose Kim Kardashian & Scarlet Johanson, Salma Hayek... :heart: the curves!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Caprica Six--a brunette version
    I'm dreaming of course...
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Jennifer lopez real small upper body, or should I say Lacking in the upper body, and then BAM I turn around and it looks like i'm smuggling a small person.:laugh:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    I would love to have a body like Eva Longoria. of course I don't have her build, so that would never happen. but as far as someone I could look like, it would be (the old) Brittney Spears also. she had a slammin body!:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Mr. T. :indifferent:

What!?!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

What!?!

wow J.....must be like looking into a mirror! :wink:
  • ali106
    Options
    I always thought Jennifer Aniston's figure was really sexy and athletic and she's a shorty like me soooo why not right....(plus brad pitt AND vince vaughn!! HELLO....add a little Edward Norton and she'll be my hero! lol):smooched:

hugs and sorry got caught up there in Ali-land LOL
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I don't know. To be honest, I used to be ripped out like the Spartans in 300, but that was years ago. I would settle for just being in shape again. Though, if I could, I would be there again (just takes SO much work, and well, I'm just lazy)
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like Salma Hayek
  • beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Drew Barrymore...hands down, I have been told that I have a similar body type and mannerisms. Of course I've got a ways to go before being that thin again:laugh:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

What!?!

:laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Rachel McAdams, I'd love that body
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like Salma Hayek

You *do* kinda favor her Dulce. :wink:
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Not saying I resemble her(or anyone else in Hollywood) but I saw Mariah Carey on SNL and I was like DAMN!!! The girl is smoking HOT!!! :smokin: How'd she lose all that weight and still have her boobs pouring out of her shirt???? Of course she hasn't had any babies, oh and she flies her trainer to the states from St. Kitts/Barts:tongue:
  • ali106
    Options
    Rachel McAdams, I'd love that body

she is sooo beautiful!!! she's one of my favs! good choice!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel, because I've got muscles. Not so much that the men are envious though.
  • cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Jessica Simpson - Shes gorgeous!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like a little like Monica Bellucci (Italian actress). I have no idea though.

I think a womanly yet healthy figure is beautiful..so I guess Angelina is in there, Salma Hayek, Scarlett, etc etc. Jessica Biel have an amazing figure!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I wanna have a body like angelina jolie..and I'll take her lips too. lol